6/30 Lanky's LL condo

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by sehjak (Susan & Lanky), Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Lanky's 6/30 LL Condo

OK - I see the name change for the forum, looks good. Lanky has the blood draw for GH test today, brother Otis gets to go along for his check-up. I read somewhere where Dr. Lunn is out of the country which explains why my vet has been/is playing phone tag. Sure hope those two get to collaborate soon if not already & I get some feedback today.

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too; I like the name change. I hope it will be more noticeable to those who are finding their dose climbing but no results and someone asks if they have been tested yet.

I hope the adventures at the vet today go well for Lanky and Otis.
    Like has been said before, not all that much if anything will change once more numbers are known; you'll still treat Lanky the same, and Lanky will be the same old sweetheart.

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Morning Susan & Lanky!

Yeah, I found out Dr. Lunn was out of country on Monday...I had blood drawn on Friday for IGF-1 & GH and had to stick it in my freezer (PS - You can do the same; Dr. Lunn freezes it for months sometimes before she sends out to the labs).

4. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

Fingers crossed for both kitties today-- and you!

cat_pet_icon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.