6/4 Rusty AMPS 190, +5.5 301, +9.5 274, PMPS 185, +4.5 165

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

6/2 condo:http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2199437/

Good Morning L&LL,

Rusty had rough breathing last night, but sounds better this morning. He ate most of his nighttime fuds. We were all awakened by a very loud Robin at 4:08 A.M.! Our Adirondack birds are more considerate.
    Rusty is biding his time, waiting to go home. So are his beans. Tomorrow I have a pre-surgery thing, and on Wednesday the main event. It is out-patient (no one stays in the hospital any more unless . . .). We hope to go home on Friday or Saturday.
    Yesterday was a cool, cloudy day, much better weather than the awful heat of the day before. We went walking in the West Village, the streets of our student days. Pizza with a friend for dinner. Rusty held the fort, but he is not a happy camper.
    Yesterday morning we visited the Cat Sanctuary on Roosevelt Island. We saw 4 large, well fed black cats and one large black and white spotted cat. These are feral cats and the colony is cared for by local residents. Some Canada Geese and pigeons were visiting the cats, sharing their fuds!
    www.wildlifefreedomfoundation.org (click on "causes", then on "Cat Sanctuary in South Point Park, Roosevelt Island").

Wishing all a good day.

Yo Kitties, this afternoon will be sunny and cool. We can take the NYC ferry to Far Rockaway and have a picnic on the beach. Another roof party tonight. See you soon
    Rusty

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Lots of vines and prayers for your surgery and quick recovery. I had surgery on Friday, an overnight stay resulted in me catching a cold from there :mad:

Glad to hear Rusty is breathing better today and all overnight fuds were eaten. Give him extra scritches for me.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Thanks, Karen. It is good to avoid hospitals. Sending you good wishes for a speedy recovery from both surgery and the summer cold!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty's breathing is better this morning. Sending more prayers for your surgery.

I'm on my way. Sounds like fun.

Karen I hope you get over the cold soon and have a quick recovery from your surgery. Sending prayers.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending lots of vines your way Ella!

6. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I’m still sending many vines your way and will be keeping you in my thoughts until I hear a good post op report from you. I hope Rusty doesn’t worry too much about you while you are gone. I know he and Edward will do a good job of holding down the fort.

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Vines for good surgery results. @Doodles & Karen wishng you a speedy recovery.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Breathing vines for Rusty - yay for good eating! Surgery vines for you, Ella!!

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Lotsa breathing vines for Rusty and good surgery vines for you. Hugs to Edward. YUM, pizza in the Village! We have fond memories of our time with you there. :) I see articles about shows in NYC and think it's time for another trip.
    Liz

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending good breathing vines for Rusty and vines and prayers for your pre surgery visit and surgery next day.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Piling on yet more vines for your surgery and recovery. Does Rusty get a fur shot that day? Vines for his breathing too.

Great pics of the cat sanctuary. Very nice "homes" for them. My thought on seeing the pics was also "well fed".

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Lots of vines for your surgery! And here's to a speedy recovery too. Lola Bug and Vanessa said to tell Rusty not to sorry, they will come and keep him company while you are away.

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

The surgery is out-patient and expected to last between 15 and 45 minutes. So Rusty will get his shots as usual on Wednesday. It is all pretty scary, since I won't know what is what until after the pathology report, which takes a week. In any event, we are going home as soon as possible and will await the verdict there.

14. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the best Ella :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Rusty...these beans of ours seems to be falling aparts!! Dey should be more like us kittehs and grow old gracefully!!

You takes good care of your mamabean and I takes good care of mine!! We may have to slow down on da pawtying for a couple days. ~ China
    rusty in nurses cap.jpg

16. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Nurse Rusty, I'm glad to know you're there to take care of Auntie Ella. Feel free to use my purrs if you need them, too, to comfort her.
    --Nurse Felix

17. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I will be thinking of you.... The waiting is the hard part, been there too. I really hate the waiting part. Best to do that at home, where life can be more or less normal, while you wait. It always amazes me that results take so long... we are still in limbo on Bug's stuff - 4 weeks for that (!) I am sure that Rusty will be the best nurse ever. The Three Musketeers are packing their bags as we speak.... they want to help their Auntie Ella too. Do keep us posted.

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.