6/6/10 Elly

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ellymae, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellymae

ellymae New Member

Elly looks alot better.. She isnt sleeping as much.
    Her level was 349 this norning and around 12 this afternoon she was @191

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ellymae, Good job in getting up your spreadsheet. Well done!

Ella & Stu

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! Excellent on the spreadsheet - it will help you tremendously to see how Elly is doing. Good job - Not too bad for Elly either.

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Elly is looking much better! Glad to see your spreadsheet is up.

Now the next thing is , (yeah, I know, there's always one more thing). We usually put in a link to our last condo so it is easy to go back and see what happened before. Here is a link for you last condo http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16233

Tomorrow, just copy the web address from today's condo, go to the list and start a New Topic. (Your subject is good today, but it also helps to put in the AMPS # for quick help if you need it, OK that's a second thing) Right above the text box there are a row of buttons , click on the "URL" button and this will appear, your cursor should be in between the sets of brackets, just paste the url address you copied right there. That's it. Unless you want to get fancy and name it, but try this first.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

This is looking very good! I've not been around LL a lot the last few days and I'm sure I've missed something in your condo. What, if anything, are you doing differently 'cause it's very nice to see Elly in blue!!

Keep getting those spot checks. You can include the AMPS, PMPS and any updated spot checks in your subject line. You need to go to your first post of the day and click on the edit button to change the subject line. Once you add the information, you then click submit and you're done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.