6/8 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Hello all!! We're back (phew!) and the kids gave me their cold (Ew!) but Ari did great!! She ended up going 10 days before she needed a shot this time and I pre-prepped 6 .1 units for the sitter. I think I need to now up her NS though as she pulled a 170 after a 145 (which the sitter gave the shot per my instructions.) Went through a series of 3 more shots before she settled back down. I've moved to 1 a day tests at various times to mix things up.

But the best thing (besides me going on vacation) is that Ari definitely looks like she's gained a little weight. Guess the sitter being here and no kids around is like going to Granny's house. She got to eat without interruption whenever she liked and got lots of treats. They went through the BIG container of Belly Rubs the 10 days we were gone. So now I have no worries at all about leaving her on vacation and am thinking that maybe a weekend here and there might fill her out a bit more.

Hope you all are well. I'm off to check the threads (there's a LOT!!) and see how everyone is!

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the cold ..... but woohoo for Ari gaining weight!

3. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well! Sounds like the vaca was great for everyone but Mom--sorry you caught a cold. Drink some OJ and try to get some extra rest.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!! That's great she did so well while you were gone. Nice to have you back around. :)

5. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Welcome back! I missed you :YMHUG: I've been checking on Aria's SS everyday to see if you were back yet, lol

I hope you feel better soon. Give Aria big hugs from me & pru. :D

6. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Hey Michelle!! {{Hugs}} I see Pru is holding strong! Go baby go!! :RAHCAT

I'm taking a page from your book and upping Ari's shot level and making a 2 consecutive high number (>150) to shoot rule. Obviously if we hit the 200's, she'll get a shot, but otherwise, I think the shot she got when she hit 145 caused some funkiness. So, we'll see what happens (fingers crossed)

7. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Hey Hope! I would even wait til she hit 180, but that's me cat(2)_steam haha You're a great mommy and you will know what's right for your baby! :D I'd also try testing her about 4 hours after eating. It's great that you're doing one test a day. It's going to to be hard cause I know the feeling... you'll be curious of where she's at, but she looks like she's doing great!!!!! :YMHUG:

8. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

The one time a day may only last a week or so (and may have been brought out by my overwhelming sickness and fever) but it's working well. I'm getting mostly blues, but their meal times are all out of whack since the kids are on vacation (so they are interrupted a LOT!)

I've been considering 180 as my no shot, but I'm also looking to see if I take a reading and it's over 145 and it holds over a 12 hour period, then shoot then. Kind of like a non traditional rising # check. LOL! Heck, you know us! Always up for a new experiment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.