6 July | Girlie | AMPS 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-may-girlie-amps-90.195455/#post-2188430

AMPS 97

I can't believe it's been so long since I was here! Life has been a bit dramatic (for me), but Girlie has been doing fine: mostly greens unless she hasn't had a poo or hasn't eaten enough during the day or has been too snug and comfortable under the covers to get up and eat at night.

I'm heading off to the U.S. to visit mom and my Auntie for a few weeks at the end of July.

I hope everyone is well! :)

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Good to see ya!

Hi-smiley.png

Girlie's mom likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, good to hear from you. Girlie is looking fantastic BG wise!

Girlie's mom likes this.
  4. Girlie's mom

Absolutely super to see you! I can't believe it's been so long... Bad Darrah!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  5. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for Girlie. :D

Girlie's mom likes this.
  6. Girlie's mom

She's not doing too bad. She runs into trouble with those AMPS numbers because it's cold, and she'd rather cuddle under the covers than eat! Still, I'm not complaining. I don't think she'll go off the juice, but I'm very happy with where she is now.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Amazing what a drop will do. :D Hi Darrah, thanks for the Girlie update. When's the big birthday for her?

Girlie's mom likes this.
  8. Girlie's mom

She turned 19 back in March. :) I just went to check, and she's already passed her "I've been a diabetic cat for a year" date: diagnosed 20 June 2017.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

And look how much better she is than she was a year ago. :)

Girlie's mom likes this.
  10. Girlie's mom

She's truly a different cat! And my life is so different now that I don't have to panic about being away from her. Levemir changed our lives, that's for sure! I'm just so grateful for all of the advice and support and help that got us to this point. I don't know what I would have done without this message board...

11. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:woot:So good to "see" you Darrah!! Glad to know Girlie is doing so well. She really is such a different kitty on Lev. You so deserved to have a life back after all the worrying:blackeye:. Finally getting to come to the states to visit your mom which is fantastic. Have a safe and wonderful trip! Lots of scritches cat being pet.gif for Girlie and a big HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY:bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.