? 7/1 Luci AMPS 126,1+147,2+151,5+214,PMPS 253

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Bounce Day

? Should I feed her MC with her AMPS? This is a very low start for her!:eek: Don't want her racing off on me!

Well, you would know as soon as I started chatting about Luci possibly turning over a new leaf and thinking this might be the way she heads toward remission - she cuts me off dead at the pass! What was I thinking???:facepalm:

She showed me by turning and running the other way yesterday - those high numbers - such a downer for mama!:(

At least she got a rest from all the pokes yesterday - no point in testing frequently when the numbers are that high...we're going to be making up for that today it appears with that low start! :confused:

Well, she decided that she'd had enough of the lower numbers and took the weekend off :( I'm disappointed but maybe she wanted to relax back in her old comfort zone?:rolleyes: Just not sure what's going on today - but we've all taken a break this afternoon...even got in a nap. ;) So hot outside today - 96 degrees and holding - odd for Michigan to have such hot weather for so long - made us all lazy. :cat: Maybe tomorrow she'll decide to go back to the lagoon for a dip or two..:D

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend :)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

126 amps is beautiful start, have her tt Bella

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wonderful AMPS there Luci. Wishing you many more of them.

Bellasmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.