7/12 Figaro AMPS=468 PMPS=368 +2=330 good news on vet switch + pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Figaro's Liz, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Was this only yesterday?? The days are blurring together. :bookworm::coffee::confused:

Anyway, still waiting for that depot, and hoping that he starts to come down this weekend while I can keep an eye on him. I will be interested to see if he maintains this pattern of a higher AMPS and lower PMPS after being on a consistent dose for more than a few days.

Good news to report on my vet switch, for anyone who saw my earlier posts with concerns about this... she is "willing to do anything to help Figaro" and has been asking questions rather than laying down the law. She recommended catinfo.com to find a good wet food :) so that's a relief.

TGIF

2. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Oh I forgot!
    20190711_171428~2.jpg

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good news on the vet. I hope you see some lower numbers soon.

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It'll be good to get a couple of tests tonight to see if the insulin is bringing him down at all...so far his numbers all look high - but might be because there aren't any tests between AM/PM tests...Best to you on getting more tests. :)

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Belly rubs !!!!!!!!

Figaro's Liz likes this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Figaro!!!!! So so so cuuuuute!!!!!

It’s such a relief to hear about your vet! You must be feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Onwards and upwards Figaro!! (or should I say downwards? :p)