7/12 Mr Tinkles amps +12 67 !

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Laurie and Mr Tinkles, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

amps 302 1.7u
    +4 210
    +6 116
    +12 67

Holy smoke, what's he doing, trying to give me a heart attack? I was gone from +6 until +11, he seemed fine when I got home (just hungry, but he always is at that time) so I waited to test until shot time. The first test was a 64, and I figured it must be an error, but when I retested I got a 67! Hubby said he seemed fine while I was gone, no unusual behavior. I guess I need to decrease a little, huh? :shock:

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Holy shnikies Mr. Tinkles! Decrease is definitely in order! Congrats! dancing_cat

3. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Wow, I fed him his normal dinner, he wasn't even abnormally hungry, checked at +12.5 63! Waited, +13 93. Whew, at least he's rising. I think I'm going to go down to 1.5u....when he gets to a shootable #, that is... :shock:

I think he's afraid of lantus, yep, that's what I think.... :mrgreen:

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! Better keep the good #s coming or we'll have to start mentioning.... L-A-N-T-U-S again, hehe. Hey, whatever works!!! I'll have to talk to Bixie about it & see if it'll scare him into DDs too!!!! :lol:

Wonder if maybe the antibiotics are helping? Pretty dramatic, whatever it is! It's so cool when the good #s come, yippee!!!

5. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Nice hang time! If you are lowering the dose, I would probably shoot once he reaches 150. They can shoot back up really quickly, so keep testing every half hour.

6. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

+14 124 Still waiting.... :D He ate a full dinner (5.5oz) an hour and a half ago too! He was hungry again, so he just ate another 1.5oz, not unusual for him.

Yes, I think the antibiotic has everything to do with it, but I'll keep threatening lantus if it will keep him in good #s! :mrgreen:

7. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

8. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

+14.5 181 1.5u Pretty happy with that. Looks like the dose is only a little high, hopefully the 0.2u reduction will work nicely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.