7/15 Harley AMPS 318, +6 266, PMPS 281

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Rob & Harley (GA), Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterdays News
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19762

Hello, I guess a 318 isn't so bad given his shot last night was 2 hours late, I was expecting him to zoom higher.

+6 266 isn't much of a drop is it?

His numbers are a little better. I'm going to hold this dose one more day and than look at going up another .2.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

It's not much drop (you want more like 50 - 60%), but I really like that PMPS that follows - not much rise at all from the +6, so that looks like you are getting nice duration, yay! It could be that you've now got some nice overlap on this dose. Makes sense to me to hold the dose and see if the improvement continues - if the PSs keep stepping down like that, you may find you get to good #s w/o ever getting a big drop. Bix was somewhat like that - with small dose increases he went from all pinks to all higher yellows to all lower yelllows, then popped down into the blues on the next increase. To me, the point where you want to increase the dose is where you see things are stabilized out, or are getting worse. When they are stepping down like this, then, yay, I totally agree with you - hold it & see what happens!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.