7/15 Loudogg AMPS 208 +4 313 +9 270 PMPS 255 +3 249 +6 171 +10 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 14, 2018 Condo - Black AMPS to PJ Party!

Morning everyone!

So far a much better start to today than yesterday! What a ride Lou took us on; literally went through every color of the rainbow after his black AMPS. Then he topped it off with a PJ party. :D I just never want to see that black on his spreadsheet ever again. Yellow preshot this morning will most likely be followed by a bounce. I'm hoping it won't go too out of control.

In other fun news, the offer on our house was accepted! I am still rather in shock, but the frugal part of my mind is going "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" :nailbiting: Looking forward to the new place, but not looking forward to closing that mortgage. Ugh! :p As long as all goes well, we'll be closing in September. Eeep!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely!

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

A colorful day to say the least. Keep it safe Loudog, no need to go higher or to low. Rest a bit on the beach with your toes in the water.

Congrats on the house. Are you moving to a bigger place?

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

YEAHHHHHH!! Congrats on the house!!!:woot::woot:
    So whatup Loudogg???? :eek::eek: What the heck caused all the high numbers?:eek: Did he get into Luci's candy bars???:mad: Dang! He and Luci are starting to act the same - crazy colors all over the place!!:mad: Every color of the rainbow except pink...tell him those black:confused: - OMG:arghh::arghh: - reds and pinks are not his colors and to settle down on the beach for a while first???:confused: Sorry about the PJ party after all that...very wild and crazy day there:eek:...hope you can catch your breath today...he was probably all bent out of shape hearing about the offer being accepted on the house??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Loudogg certainly kept you busy last night. :rolleyes:

Take it easy today Loudogg and give your bean a rest.

Congrats on the house!!

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thank you everyone!! The bounce has arrived, so we all get a break today.

Yes! We live in an apartment currently and we're buying our first house. Technically it's a townhome, but I'll take it! It has to be better than where we are now! :D

Sue and Luci and Osha like this.
  6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new house!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How exciting on the house. I hope Lou slides back down slowly.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Awesome, a new house and more room for Lou to play!

Let's keep a lid on that bounce Loudogg.

9. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thank you everyone!
    We were thinking just that! How awesome it would be for the cats to have more room to roam. There's three levels for him to play in! Strangely enough, I have a feeling he's going to love the stairs. :p The house has a loft, and I can see him hanging out with his head against the rails, looking down on his kingdom. Ha. I can't wait!

Considering how low he went last night, he had a really restrained bounce today! I'm hoping he surfs tonight.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Maybe you'll build him a catio outside?

11. Amanda and a Loudogg

Oh that's a great idea! I'll have to look into that!

12. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Check them out online - they vary from very simple to very elaborate. My three have a makeshift catio on my tiny condo balcony that's a large dog crate. I'd love to have a real one for them but condo rules wouldn't permit that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.