7/17/19 Olive AMPS 185; +1.5=203; PMPS 351; +5.5=280

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday caber 285

Do I want to how low she got overnight. No it's scary to think of. I will be gone all day and actually might even be late tonight. I wish these hospital people would take the distance I am into consideration and the fact there are animals that need to have arrangements made for. I just can't be there in 5 minutes.

Her cabergoline arrives today. So Wedgwood came through. I had more trouble with vet getting her bupre refill. Probably would have enough for next week but it would be cutting it close.

I will be filling up her bowls with food for today. I have to find something to take the lactulose in with me. Don't need need to take the whole huge bottle. I've started getting her stuff together but a lot of it I'd be using the morning we leave, so it's last minute packing.I

How I wish commute was back to the 30 minute drive.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive surfs safely for you today. Drive safely. Sending prayers for you and DH. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the caber made it in time. That’s crazy that your own vet gave you troubles getting a refill. Olive ... surf safely today.
    :bighug:

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Be safe Olive and Paula u be safe

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a safe drive Paula, I hope it doesn't take too long to get there. :bighug: Hugs to your DH.
    Please take it easy today Olive :bighug:

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Another long day for you! Hope everything will be OK and Olive surfs safely!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Drive safely Paula!
    Olive....be a good girl and stay blue today....and eat your fuds!!!

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I’m glad everything worked out for Olives Caber. Travelling a long distance is such an inconvenience when you have so many things to think of at home. Especially frustrating about the short notice. Like Judy said Drive safe :)

Could you put the Lactulose in a small mason jar or water bottle?

Olive! Be good today and surf safely :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm not fond of those long(er) drives either! Hope it all goes well with everything - it's a big day for sure! Best wishes to you!!!

11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Be safe and good luck today.

12. Olive & Paula

Great suggestion. I have 2 ounce jelly jars. She only gets 2.5 ml a day. Perfect fit.

AmandaE likes this.
  13. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Awesome! That is perfect!

14. Olive & Paula

An hour and half to get to hospital. Over 2 hrs to get home. But hubby told me to stay on one interstate it will be more miles but no rush hour bumper to bumper traffic. I will try it today as I will be leaving late.

15. Olive & Paula

That's some PMPS. She ate so much before I left. I set up all the feeders. Have her some while I was doing it. Filled her microchip feeder, she had that gone before I finished. Refilled it again. I think she ate her whole 24 hrs worth before I got out the door. Now home 15 minutes late, t f s and she is climbing my leg.

16. Olive & Paula

They need better directions on how to fold up the playpen. I struggled for an hour. Olive is missing it now. She wants to know where her house is.