7/17 Loudogg AMPS 150 +6 162 +8 129 PMPS 164 +3 230 +6 183

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 16, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!

Lou is becoming a champ at breaking those bounces. I just hope he gets to the point where he doesn't bounce at every low to lowish number and goes more than 1-2 cycles. He only went up to 245 for last night's bounce and was already coming down at +6. Very exciting times! I hope they can continue.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! I have to work a double today (Boo! :arghh:), so Caleb will be taking care of Lou's PMPS t/f/s. I hope all of your kitties surf safely!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see Lou come back down so quickly. I hope he surfs safely today.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good job, Lou!:woot: It looks like Lou and Luci are hangin' together again at the lagoon...surprising how similar a path these two are on, huh? :rolleyes: Although I think Luci would have gone to he lagoon yesterday if I didn't have to leave and left her with an auto feeder of HC food...she seemed to have broken her high bounce and was headed down so fast...she's get into that fast dragster of hers and there's no stopping her:eek::eek:...so I had to go - left HC food for her which slowed her way down...so today is better...:D

Hope Lou continues to hang in the lagoon and we'll all get this thing figured out soon!:D:D Sorry about the double...ouch!:arghh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.