7/17 Luci AMPS 239,2+165,3+118,4+86,5+75,6+99,9+149, PMPS 299,2+271,4+279...a little lagoon time :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Food kept her away from sharkies.

So that's the result of high carb foods - her BG was high enough to keep her away from the sharks - well at least while I was home and able to test and know for sure - however with hourly feedings from the auto-feeder if she got anywhere close, the HC food and that kitty krack (treats) kept her heading back up to the top of the lagoon - I wish that auto feeder was also an auto tester - I would like to have known if she was going to continue her drop..

Oh well...yesterday is gone now - all I have today is one PT appointment so hopefully DH can cover me for that short time (well I hope it's a short time). Close by and first time shouldn't take too awfully long.

Hoping for a nice slow descent today (right, from the diver here...)...:rolleyes:

4+,5+,6+: DH did a fine job of monitoring while I was out.:) Luci was gently surfing the lagoon. :cool:We're so proud of her for not diving down to visit the sharks today! Good job Luci!:woot:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down slowly today. I hope your PT goes well. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

You better not say that too loud Sue!! I'm glad DH can hold down the fort for you while you have PT. Stay safe out there Luci!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

As always - we're hoping she'll visit the lagoon and surf for a little while...without diving with those darn sharks:eek::eek:...I wish she'd just stop:stop: that silliness...other than HC/MC food I have no idea how to get her out of that 'gang' :banghead:- she loves to visit those bad guys!:arghh:

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.