? 7/18/19 Olive AMPS 325; +4=240; PMPS 248

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday caber 286

I reduced yesterday because she was starting to work the 5.5 units that's been her pattern lately 5 days then she's consistent with a dose. Since I'm still traveling back and forth that 185 preshot was to close for me.

My thought is to give 5 units until Saturday, then increase to 5.25 units. She will be with me then and I can check at least midcycle each day we are gone. Then I go back to commuting. I think the 5.25 might be a safe middle ground. Won't be to high and she won't drop to low. If her pattern holds she will stay yellow and blue until hubby is home and I can get her back on track. Her whole schedule has been interrupted. Got to get her meds back on track also.

What does everyone think?

Even today, I'm home but have to go pick up her meds, get gas, pick up litter. Get some bills paid, laundry, wash litter boxes, pack what I can. Tomorrow is hospital day for me. I didn't get my training on the device, so hopefully tomorrow. But that person goes vaca, will be back day after surgery. Which then I can do while he's in recovery. If he doesn't get device I won't need to learn it. Home visit still needs to be done. But that can be after surgery also.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope Olive comes down for u and man u have a busy day, try and get some rest if u can:bighug::bighug:

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's what I would do if it were me, better to keep her safe and also less worries for you.
    Sounds like a busy day ahead, I hope you get everything done and don't forget to scheduled a mini nap.
    Have a good day Paula! :bighug:

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I think I would stick with the lower dose until the weekend when you can have her with you. I know you want to see her in better numbers but you need to be with your husband and not be worrying about Ollie. You will get her back on track!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think that is a good plan to keep her safe. I hope you get everything done today. Sending prayers for you and DH.

6. Olive & Paula

This is all starting to affect Ollie. I think she is starting a p'titis flare. She spit up overnight, stool is wet and stinky and she is now hiding. Have got to get her back on schedule.

7. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:You have so much going on right now. You are doing such an amazing job!!!

Sending vines!!!

8. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

They're so perceptive. Much love to all of you, Paula.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

11. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Everyone here is sending good vines your way.

12. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I think your dose plan makes really good sense. Olive will get back to old self soon!

Your schedule is hectic! I can't wait for things to go back to normal for you :)

13. Olive & Paula

While packing some stuff I made pickles. Got 3 jars filled. Put in water bath and one jar blows the bottom out. Whole lot of slices floating in the water. So I got 2 jars of pickles. I hope the garden doesn't suffer and I can get more pickles done through all this.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  14. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Safe travels tomorrow! :bighug::bighug::bighug: