7/18 Yoyo AMPS 141,+2 153,+4 147,+8 160,PMPS 172,+2 188,+4 134,+7 176,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice and easy there Yoyo! Get on back to the lagoon now...no point in you being so far up the beach to start the day. Wish Luci was there on the beach with you :)

Have a nice day Debra!

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Off to a great start Yoyo! Have a great day Debra!

Tomlin likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. I hope Yoyo heads back down today.

Tomlin likes this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Love them blues!! Have a great day Debra

6. Debra and Yoyo

So glad Leo is looking Greener. Yo was off to a good start but then I don't know what happened; he's going the wrong wayo_O
    He is really confusing me...yesterday at PMPS he gives me a 74, like where did that come from:rolleyes:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Hey girl!! I’m back :) I hope you and Yo have been doing well.

I’m seeing an upward trend here. Let’s see what he does in the next few cycles because he did look pretty good last night. But when I look thru his SS, I’m seeing more blue than before I left.

Paws crossed he’s just been taking a quick vacation!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

I heard on the news that the north will either be in the 110's or feel like a 110. Either way....((HOT))
    Welcome back!!...I hope you had a good time and good seats:)

I have noticed that too but honestly I don't know if I can increase his dose as I am soooo sleeped deprived and I am starting to feel the effects of not sleeping enough.

I'll have a talk with him:), he needs to learn what direction to go to @ +2 :oops: and he needs to get his paws wet a little more:D:D

9. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Yoyo today! grab your surfboard Yo! hit the lagoon and surf it :D

Sonia & Leo and Debra and Yoyo like this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Yes, we've just gotten an 'official' email from work warning of 'Excessive Temperatures' until 8 p.m. Saturday - you know these northern folks just aren't used to heat - I suppose it's why we retreat from Florida in the Spring - it's just too darn hot there in the Summer - and for too long. We'll get a few days of this and then the temperatures will tumble - soon at night it'll be right back into the 40's and 50's - perfect for growing dahlias but too cold for me :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Marje and Gracie

We had incredible seats and it was AMAZING! Thanks.

I totally understand about your need to try and rest so let’s let the dose ride a bit.

12. Debra and Yoyo

So if I understand you correctly, you live in Florida too? Where ever you live up north sounds wonderful.....I used to live in NJ and the summers were hot day and night; we never got cold nights during the summer. I guess you are much further north. Please send me some c o l d air, Florida is really hot. I know I should move to a different area but right now isn't the right time for me to make any kind of move. Maybe one day....hmmmmm.....
    Hope Luci is doing ok:cat:

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  13. Sue and Luci

We have a home in Naples... so we enjoy warm weather year round.... well mostly... Michigan can get mighty cool even during the Summer...

Debra and Yoyo and Sonia & Leo like this.
  14. Debra and Yoyo

Sorry to bother you again BUT my SS is starting to act up again.
    I think it may have started on 7/16, you can see I believe on the 2019 AT SS that the food section is blank. Nothing was coming over from the 2019 SS, I guess the link was disabled? Now my phone also has this issue but my phone is showing todays food all updated where as on my lap top I only see food for the AMPS feeding on both SS's. So this issue is on my phone too but worse on the lap top. I did do all the updating today I believe on my phone. Maybe that is why the phone shows me all the food intake for today.

If the 2019 AT SS is causing the issue and it cannot be corrected, then PLEASE just leave it as it is. I want to KEEP the 2019 AT SS. It has values to me that are important and that I can relate to.

I write all of Yoyo's food intake on paper, so I have records of his food and of all his BG numbers.

I don't know why it is always me bothering you, but I apologize. If I did something to cause this issue, I also apologize.
    I am probably the culprit.
    It is nothing that has to be done immediately, so please only look into my issue when you have free time available if ever:)

Thank you!:bighug:

15. Debra and Yoyo

Just want you to know.....I just updated Yo's food on my laptop and it also went over to the 2019 AT SS. So honestly I don't get what is happening. But I bet my phone is messed up now. I'll go look.

16. Debra and Yoyo

Believe it or not, phone updated too from my laptop post. I don't get it!o_Oo_O

17. Marje and Gracie

I fixed it. You might have accidentally deleted it or, for some reason, the conversion formula didn’t translate into that cell. No worries! It’s working now.

18. Debra and Yoyo

Marje and Gracie likes this.