7/18Ravan/amps79/+5 45/+7 44/pmps47/+4 118/+8 120/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jul 18, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

Spending a lot of time on the computer researching Oral cancer.There are new treatments but it's very expensive & you need to get a ton of tests done on your poor kitty before they will give the treatment.
    Peggy Sue has cancer. Why should I need to put her thru all the tests? Either it works or it doesn't! Of course the reason is $$$. They are using your animal to "TEST" their new treatment & you must pay huge amounts of money to let them???

I posted some interesting info on vaccine injection site sarcoma on the Community off Topic Forum, if anyone is interested.

Peggy Sue continues to eat good She played a little outside this morning before the rain chased us all inside. ( she came & woke me this morning 1 min before the alarm! :))

Ravan is barely eating.And he has started running off when I call him for testing. He really does not want his ears poked at all! His ears look OK ,he's just tired of it I guess.:(

He goes to the vet next week for blood work to check his kidneys & BP. Now I'm worried something is going on with him!

[​IMG]

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: sending extra prayers

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh my... I hope Ravan will settle down - last thing you need now are two kids to worry about. I'm so sorry about Peggy Sue...it sounds like there is a lot of information for you to consider. I know you'll consider all of the options. Just know our thoughts and prayers are with you. Cuddle Peggy Sue as much as you can and relish the time you have together. You'll figure out what's best :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and AmandaE like this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ravan, what's with the numbers there. A bit low don't ya think.

You have a lot going on also. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

9. JoyBee&Ravan

@Bron and Sheba
    @LizzieInTexas
    @JeffJ

I'm skipping Ravan's shot tonight. He's barely eating & his BG is too low even with H carb food. Don't know what's going on, He's not himself for a week now. ( he goes in for blood work next thurs. soonest I could get an appt)
    His amps is normally at 9:30am, because I shot 2 hrs late on Wednesday. I've been shooting at 15 min increments earlier to get back to his regular time. Now that I'm skipping his shot tonight,can I give the amps shot at his regular time,9:30 am?

10. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

Yes you can go straight to his regular time (assuming he's high enough to shoot at that time, of course!).

JoyBee&Ravan and Sue and Luci like this.
  11. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Yes. I hope he will eat for you. He is probably picking up on your stress.

JoyBee&Ravan and Tomlin like this.
  12. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Hope things improve for you & he eats.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  13. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

Hi Joybee, I'm just getting back online and catching up.... I'm so very sorry to hear of Peggy Sue's diagnosis :bighug:. I hope Ravan feels better soon... With love, Nikki

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.