7/20 Maggie AMPS 123; +3 107; +7 149; PMPS 159

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

7/19 Maggie

Yesterday
    AMPS 120
    +4 112
    +6 141
    +10 135
    PMPS 115
    +2 143
    +9 199

Morning :coffee: I was really surprised at this amps, as I checked Mags at the +9, and she was 199! She should be surfing or rising instead of dropping. I wonder if my insulin is causing wonky numbers. I still have not bought a new vial, as I'm awaiting reimbursement from VPI on some claims.
    Mags had some loose poo last evening. She made it to the lb with just a little draped over the entry way. I may have to reduce the Miralax slightly and see if it helps. After that last enema, the Vet increased the Miralax with instructions to reduce if diarrhea occurs. She seems fine today, appy is okay. I gave Mags some Dasuquin earlier as she seemed stiff, no limping though which is good.

Thanks Ann & Barb for the visits last evening. Thanks Ann, I plan on buying some of those flea treats for Mags.
    Looking forward to some strong brew fro, our Elsa Lil Bit this morning.
    Weather should be nice here today. I think I'll get in an early walk.

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/20 Maggie AMPS 123

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Wow on that amps! especially after the 199 earlier. Maggie is on a mission. :D You surf well today Maggie, no diving 'K?

It's nice to read that Maggie is doing OK today. Bummer on the LB, good though that she made it. I would suspect the the Miralax adjustment will fix that. Good deal too on the appy. Always nice when they eat well and one doesn't have to play chase with the fuds bowl. :lol:

Have a great day today Ann. I will hope you get that walk in! :D

Auntie Ann! I am on my way!!! Lots of mega good stuff today. Watch for e!~~ Elsa, Lil BIT, kitteh barista

3. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/20 Maggie AMPS 123; +3 107

Hi, Ann, I'm glad Maggie's appy is good today! I hope a Miralax adjustment help her out.
    Yay for nice walking-weather today! Enjoy!

PS: Has Mags discovered her new bed yet?

4. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. Itis so nice to read the good news about Maggie. I hope the poo fairy takes up permanent residence at your house and doles out the poo vines on a regular schedule. Her numbers are looking great too.

Have a great day Ann and a super weekend. Sorry I haven't visited for a few days.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Maggie this morning. It looks like she's headed to the lagoon. I hope adjusting the Miralax helps her have some good poo.

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Poo patrol is sending firm thoughts to Ms Mags. :cool:

Paws crossed for the Miralax adjustment.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 7/20 Maggie AMPS 123; +3 107; +7 149

+7 149
    Mags is liking her blue dress today. I was out and about as I needed a card for my nephew and his wife who just got married July 10.
    When I came home, I could not find Mags, not in any of her sleeping posts. Finally I found her in an unusual spot over in the corner where I keep her carrier and some other things stuffed in a corner and out of sight. She was wet, and I tried to clean her up, but she would have nothint to do with it. She didn't seem herself, so I gave just the lowest dose of the Tramadol Transdermal Gel on the inside of her ear, and she looks like she's resting comfortably. I'm starting to be able to tell when she needs some pain meds just from the way she looks.

Thanks Michelle, Josie, John, Carla and John for the visits and vines.

Michelle, I shortened the walk, It was only 61 degrees, and I wasn't dressed warm enough! :lol: I know, what a wuse! Yes, Mags was eating this morning, but this afternoon she looks like she doesn't feel well. The Tramadol transdermal gel must make her sleepy.

Josie, she has not yet discovered her bed. Mags had made a bed on top of a storage container next to the bed. She jumps on the bed and then onto the storage box. I made a nice comfy blanket bed there for her. The new bed is on the sofa, and i'll have to show her, as the old bed I threw away and she doesn't realize I have a new one.

John, no worries. I've been lax on visiting, too, with the slow loading. I hope the Poop Fairy resicdes here, too. :D

Carla, Thanks, I hope I can adjust the Miralax for Mags to get straightened out nice and with form.

Anne, thanks for sending Poo Patrol and firm thoughts. And good thoughts for Miralax adjustments.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Aw...poor Mags. Sending feel better vines her way. I'm glad she seems comfy now....

9. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Hi Ann :D

I hope Maggie is feeling better by the time your read this! I just love her pretty blue dress!! I'm sending firmy vines and back-to-yourself vines for Maggie. You both are in my prayers.

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Detective Poo here, sending poo vines to the Mags. I hope she's feeling better with a little bit of Tramadol. Hugs to you, Ann.
    Liz

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww Ann, I hate to hear that Mags is hurting. :cry: After a while you learn to read the body language, and know when they hurt. I was giving Checks bupe twice a day for a while in winter.
    He seems to feel better now, so am spreading the doses out further, because of cost.
    Does Mags hurt with the weather change, too?
    I'm glad the tramadol helps Mags......bupe makes Checks sleepy too.

12. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

PMPS 159
    A nice blue surf for Mags. She did seem to need the pain med apparently as she looks like is just resting so comfortably all ccurled up in a ball, snoring lightly. She did eat some Wellness also.

Amy, thanks for the feel better Mags vines. She seems better.

Kat, thanks for stopping by to visit and for the firmy vines :D and prayers.

Hey Detective Poo, thanks for the poo vines.
    Liz, the Tramadol transdermal gel seems to help. I know the pain meds can cause constipation. The Vet called yesterday to check on Mags, and I asked about it. She said this is one of the pain meds that causes the least constipation thru her research abd talking to other IM's

13. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    I'm glad Maggie is feeling better with the pain med....
    Poor girl....
    Sending no pain vines, good poo and good appy vines to Maggie.

14. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,

Sorry to hear that Maggie is feeling a little off today. I hope her pain med makes her feel better. Sending good poopy/no pain vines. And a dose of good appy thrown in too.

Thank you for sharing in Cleo's party and I will always visit. Not sure how to leave! :D

Jane

15. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Sorry Mags is having some poo problems poor baby cat_pet_icon Thanks for stopping by today just haven't been up for much so thanks for happy thoughts :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.