7/20 Tigger PMPS 328 - high, flat day . . . the boys got a new pet fish! (Photo)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Moms2Tigger&Blu, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Moms2Tigger&Blu

Moms2Tigger&Blu Member

Getting itchy to increase again. How long after a chicken shot do we wait to see if the “real” dose is taking us anywhere?

The whole family (humans, kitties, ratties & fish) spent the day as melted blobs and did not get much done. Here’s our new fish, Apollo. In a few days he’ll go in the big tank so the boys can watch him. This one is way too easy to be knocked over!

Attached Files:

Perry & Jenn and Bellasmom like this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Apollo is pretty.

Moms2Tigger&Blu likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The cycle count is supposed to start over any time you change the shot. With SLGS you should wait a week. Nice fish.

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Very pretty

5. Moms2Tigger&Blu

Moms2Tigger&Blu Member

even though the numbers in the cycles before the chicken shot were clearly not doing it either? and after being told i "hold on to a dose too long?"

6. carfurby (GA)

Technically any time you make a change in dose, or have a fur shot, the cycle count is supposed to start over. However, you test enough you can probably increase a little early. I would wait at least 3 days and not rush things. Do you know how long it takes him to clear a bounce?

7. Moms2Tigger&Blu

Moms2Tigger&Blu Member

right now he is clearing them pretty fast, or atleast he was last week, but he is pretty much all over the place. anywhere from 1-3 cycles id say. used to be 4-6

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  8. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

I like it :), great name ;)

9. carfurby (GA)

Since he is clearing bounces pretty quickly, I'd wait at least 3 days to see what he's doing before you make any dose adjustments.

10. Moms2Tigger&Blu

Moms2Tigger&Blu Member

great advice, GF caught a nice 101 nadir today ;)

11. carfurby (GA)

Glad you caught the 101.