7.21 Bella amps 98,+1 79,+2 63,+3 66,pmps 142

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Bella. I hope he surfs safely. I hope your pain is under control. Sending more prayers.

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Better with pain today, bandage comes off today and I can take a shower, if it’s still bleeding put bandage back on if not cover holes with big bandaids
    Thanks Carla

Tomlin and carfurby (GA) like this.
  4. Bellasmom

What dose is below .25?

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Bellasmom and AliceMeowliss (GA) like this.
  6. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

I was on the same page as Carla

“We've found many kitties benefit from reducing the dose from 0.25u to 0.1u before stopping insulin completely. During a two week OTJ trial, you want to see mostly green numbers (under 100) with only a few random blue numbers between 100 - 120 to help ensure a strong remission. Most kitties will be in the range of a healthy cat (50 - 80 mg/dL) overall.”

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Great numbers for Bella!
    Glad to hear your pain is a bit better today! Would the bandages not reduce the swelling and therefore reduce the pain?

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning Jamie! Glad to see that you're up and around and the pain is lessened! Where are your calipers? You're going to need them now - and a list of the numbers that go down from there - you'll have to check based on what type of syringes you're using...for mine the next increment lower than .25 which is 0.33 on the calipers is .2u which would be 0.26 on the calipers - next increment down is .1u which would be 0.13 on my calipers (those last numbers are the digital readings on the calipers)....but remember these are on MY SRYINGES - and might not be the one's you're using...

Another reducie on the way???? OMG! SO exciting to watch!!! Come on Bella!!! You can do this!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Those incisions look great! No redness!!! You're flying along mama!!!

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

I put them back on, just took a shower and changed it all, omg took me forever, I did get a nonskid thing for bottom of tub and thankfully I had a bar to hold onto

12. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Bella doing fabulously. Perhaps "T" coming soon. Don't want to the word and jinx anything.

Knee looks good, glad pain is less.

AmandaE and Bellasmom like this.
  13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad that pain is not as bad and you could have a nice shower! Your knee looks good! You must be glad that all this is behind and you just have to recover! :)
    The way Bella is going, I think you're gonna need calipers soon; he needs less and less now.... :D:D:D

14. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Some people do "a drop". I forecast OTJ for Bella. He's being a good boy and trying hard to get there.

Glad to hear the pain is reducing. Healing vines and more ankle tatts for you. :eek::bighug::eek::bighug:

15. Bellasmom

Thanks Jeff

JeffJ likes this.
  16. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Looks like you are a fast healer! Those incisions look pretty! Happy you have less pain today!

Bellasmom likes this.
  17. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

WOW! Bella is doing GREAT & by the look of your knee so are you! :joyful: What did they repair in your knee?

I tried to reduce Ravan again but he seems to be regulated on .5+ I guess this is where he wants to be.

[​IMG]

Bellasmom likes this.
  18. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Not bad looking at all Jamie. The swelling will go down, they make little holes, but they do a lot of stuff while inside, so the tissues are like :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Keep icing periodically, elevate the leg to help reduce swelling as you can (lying down too) and keep on top of the pain.

19. Bellasmom

Thank u

20. Bellasmom

Repaired both meniscus
    How is peggy Sue

AmandaE and JeffJ like this.
  21. Bellasmom

Thank u and I'm icing every 4 hrs and staying on top of pain

AmandaE, Idjit's mom and Tomlin like this.
  22. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So happy to read that your pain management is better today. Hopefully you can get more rest with less pain.

Bella is doing a terrific job with his numbers. That has to make you feel better :D

All good things are coming your way...rest and take good care of your knee:bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  23. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Peggy Sue is still eating 3 times a day. She does not want me to squirt any supplements into her mouth. Every time I try she gets so stressed,so I stopped.
    She still comes to my bed at night & I talk to her & give her love. This is so difficult to not be able to do something to help her.

JeffJ likes this.
  24. Bellasmom

QUOTE="JoyBee&Ravan, post: 2411003, member: 22595"]Peggy Sue is still eating 3 times a day. She does not want me to squirt any supplements into her mouth. Every time I try she gets so stressed,so I stopped.
    She still :bighug:comes to my bed at night & I talk to her & give her love. This is so difficult to not be able to do something to help her.[/QUOTE]
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

25. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you're feeling better.

Look at Bella go!:D

Bellasmom likes this.
  26. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better since your surgery. Geeze that came and went so quickly! Bella is feeling it too! His spreadsheet is looking amazing :D:D

Bellasmom likes this.