7/21 Harley AMPS 291, +4 262, PMPS 324

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Rob & Harley (GA), Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning,

AMPS was at +13 so 291 doesn't seem so bad. I shot a fat 1.2u, I guess I don't feel so brave today.

Yesterdays News
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20207

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/21 Harley AMPS 291

Looks good!!! You may see higher #s this cycle due to the late shot, but hopefully not too bad. Have a great day!!!

3. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

So here are the higher numbers from the late shot.

Sooooo, I've decided that I don't want to go through this every week so I'm going to move up his shot time. I have two weeks to accomplish it. That works out to about 3 minutes a cycle.

What do ya think?

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a lot of work!!! You are talking about moving the shot time up by 1 hour? I would just move it in 1/2 hour increments, or 15 min if you are worried. Really, you can just jump the entire hour at once if you want.

I got lost though on what you don't want to go through every week? If you know you are shooting late and the #s always run higher then (is that what you meant?) I would just try adding 0.2 to the dose on the late shot and see if that works better. With PZI you can change the dose to account for the late shot, rather than having to change your schedule. It may take a little experimenting to figure out what dose works, but it's doable. With Bix, I would generally increase the dose on a +13 shot, otherwise his #s would be flat at best. It's not at all like Lantus where you have to stay right at 12/12s.

2 weeks is a long time in diabetes terms. I'd just bump your dose up a bit and see if you can hit some more extended good #s, see what happens, and not worry too much about the scheduling issues. If you get to needing a long-term plan, sure, but right now I'd just aim for good #s.

Or I may have totally mis-understood what you meant, if so, just ignore me. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.