7/21 Luci AMPS 190,2+137,4+178,6+234,8+265, PMPS 267,3+176,4.5+172

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Another day of languishing

So we're increasing her dosage back to 1.75 this morning in hopes that this will help her get to the lagoon and surf...this dance is wearing out my dancing shoes...up/down, up/down, up/down. In the last seven months we've had 15 dose increases and 13 earned reductions...whew :(

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

:cool: Amps :)
    I’m in the roller coaster with you, wish it would stop and let us get off for just a bit:bighug:
    Good luck with the increase:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I wish Luci would decide where she wants to be! Best of luck with this dose increase!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Also a passenger in your roller coaster.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

It is a dance for sure and an exhausting one. Those increases, decreases, back to increase is the Cha Cha dance and not uncommon that they go back and forth between the same dose a time or too. Then the improv Jazz dance , you know, the one where you are up all night testing.....that's the really exhausting dance !

Hang in there. You and Luci are doing well despite how tiring it is. :bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to go up before you can come down. Good luck with the dosecrease.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

8. Sue and Luci

I hear ya... at least we're all in this one together - that is some consolation :)

9. Sue and Luci

Yep...I see that Lou had a couple of really good days...then last night - threw in the towel? :( We're all hanging on for the ride on this one...:woot::woot:

10. Sue and Luci

Thanks so much for being there with us...as exhausting as it is...there is solace in knowing there are others dancing right alongside us...2 steps forward, 3 back...and right/left, right/left, huff, puff, huff, puff...swwwwwoooooo (that's me expelling a really big breath)...:smuggrin:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Yep...I agree...it's good to have all of you here along with me - misery loves company doesn't it? Things could be worse...and I'm thankful that they're not...but boy does this seesaw get old...can I get off for a while? My butt hurts :( :woot::woot:

12. Sue and Luci

Love the dancers! I think I recognize that couple! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.