7/21 Phoebe Squeak - PJ party last night, Trampoline today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by J.J. and Phoebe Squeak, Jul 21, 2019.

1. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    Phoebe Squeak kept me up with a dive to 55 (on AT2 meter) last night. Got her up to 113 with food, but then she went back down to 84, and with the recent adventures of Tucker on my mind, I stayed up to feed & test.
    She was acting like herself the whole time and seemed delighted with the extra treats -- she loves gravy! So glad I recently got an auto feeder so I felt better about eventually going to bed.

Of course today she's bouncing to the moon. Guess this is her way of celebrating the anniversary of the moon walk.:rolleyes:
    Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

AmandaE, Tomlin, Perry & Jenn and 2 others like this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

wow, she kept your very busy last night! No need to bounce so high Phoebe! :rolleyes:

3. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

I was wondering how you and Phoebe Squeak were doing today. That's a big bounce, PS! Well, at least you can nap today?

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That is quite the bounce-aroni. You did a good job with her last night. That was barely lime green, but you always have to be careful with hypos. I hope Phoebe mellows a bit today on the BG.:bighug:

Tomlin likes this.
  5. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thanks so much for checking on us! She is fine today -- just a bit hungrier than usual. I got up for her AM test/shot and went right back to bed -- so I took a nap first thing this morning.:p

Tomlin and Perry & Jenn like this.
  6. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

I like "bounce-aroni"! :joyful: Thanks for the kind words. Back in May I did a few comparisons between my AT2 meter and my human meter, and when I got 64 on AT2 it read 36 on the human meter, so when I saw 55 on AT2 I figured it might be serious. As you said, you always have to be careful. Hoping this bounce clears soon. Enjoy your Sunday.

Tomlin and JeffJ like this.
  7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Phoebe Squeak!! No bouncing in the house!!!
    [​IMG]

8. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Love the "her way of celebrating the moon walk"...:p! Happy all is ok & you have the feeder!

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice job last night. I hope she clears the bounce soon.

10. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

Thank you very much!

JeffJ likes this.
  11. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Come back from the moon phoebe squeaks!!

I’m glad everything turned out ok and you were able to keep her safe. Great job JJ :) :bighug: