7/22/18 Olive AMPS 318; +4=217; +8=143: PMPS 286; +4=230; +6=186

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

So I get up t/f/s go brb until +2 apparently turn alarm off start to get up and next thing I know it's +4 one foot on floor like I was getting up and never made it.

Dosecrease on board. This the highest dose so far. I think it will go higher. There just isn't any chance reigning her in. Sigh sigh!

Today is going to be busy, tomorrow I will be mostly on the phone trying to get services taken care of and the one I dread the most is calling social security which I've been trying to straighten out for over a year now.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hear you about the government calls. I recently applied for Canada Pension Plan retirement benefits. Thought I had all my documents in hand. Drove 30 minutes to a smaller office because the one in this city is crazy busy. And the first thing they asked me is do I have my birth certificate. Um, no, why would I need my birth certificate. So even though I had my social insurance number and the documents that CPP had already sent me including my Statement of Contributions and even though my name has changed twice in my lifetime, I had to come back with my birth certificate. sigh

Olive, come on work that dosecrease! Show your mama a pretty blue or green!

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Don't you just hate that. Of course they didn't care about the time you spent to get there.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that blue today. Good luck tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.