7/22 Maggie AMPS 190; +4 130; +6 134; PMPS 182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

7/21 Maggie AMPS

Morning :coffee: :coffee: thanks everyone for the firming poo vines, as I awoke to some partly covered firm poo from Mags. :D It wasn't much, but that's okay, as it helps me know how much more to tweak the Miralax. It's also good to know that I can use the Tramadol Transdermal Gel when Mags needs it, and it isn't blocking her. Unfortunately, the Bupe is the worst one for blocking Mags, but this transdermal gel med works really well on Mags.
    Mags is on the high side with her amps, as she's been eating some of the Veterinary Diet fuds, along with foods on Dr. Lisa's list with low phosphorus. Mags seems to be feeling okay today. I almost always find her sleeping next to me in the mornings. I left her asleep in her new Cuddles bed on the sofa. Josie, she loves her new bed. You had asked me about it. I found it in the dog section at Petco. I had a $10.00 gift certificate credit towards it. It's a little large so she can stretch.

Weather will be cooler today. :D I just took a short walk to the recycling bin, and it feels nice and fresh. No big storm last night in my area or I missed it, darn! I wanted to see some lightening and thunder. Elsa, can't wait to see which brew you are serving today.

Thanks Rhiannon, Pat & Shadow and Amy for the visits last evening I missed.
    Healing vines to all kitties needing them.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 7/22 Maggie AMPS 190

Yay for poo...firm poo at that! It's great that the pain meds are really helping her, too. How cute that she loves her new bed...I think we need to see a picture :D !

I've been craving a good thunderstorm, too! It's been so hot and humid and that sort of weather just calls for thunder, but so far all the little pop up storms have missed us. Maybe today!

Have a great day, Ann!

3. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/22 Maggie AMPS 190

Good morning, Ann!
    I'm so glad Maggie is having some poo action! What a sweet girl.
    And YAY! for loving the new bed. What a great idea to get a drooler-sized bed for her. Stretching room is very important!

Enjoy the cooler weather ~ we're having a cooler day up here today, too. Very nice.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 7/22 Maggie AMPS 190; +4 130

+4 130
    I'm glad to see this drop, as Mags has been eating some RC Renal LP. With this food I knew she would do one of her famous dives.

Amy, thanks, the poo had nice form. :lol: Glad you guys don't mind this talk around breffifs time. Oh I'll try to get a pic. I haven't used my camera in a while. I have a camera on my phone but haven't figured out that one yet. :?

Josie, hey the drooler beds are cheaper than the cute girlie beds I found. Thanks on the firm poo. Detective Poo will be proud. Yay for that new Poop Fairy. I love the cooler weather. I think I could handle living somewhere cooler but no winter for me though.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/22 Maggie AMPS 190; +4 130

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

A nice clue surf for Maggie - looking good. Planing on the lagoon later Maggie? paws crossed for you.

it is nice to read that the pain gel is working for her, and isn't affecting the LB stuff. How good is that! a big YAY!

It is also very nice that she is feeling good today. Love the bed.

Enjoy your day today. Bummer on missing the storm - I too love exciting weather. :D

6. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Re: 7/22 Maggie AMPS 190; +4 130; +6 134

Hi Ann. So glad to read that Maggie left you a prezzie present in her LB today. We have her in our Prayers and hope the prezzies keep coming.

Have a great day Ann.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks for the visits. It looks like Mags will stick with her blue dress today.

Michelle, no Green lagoon today, too much munching I think. It is a bummer on the no storm activity here last night. It's a nice sunny day here, 70's.

John, thanks for sending the Poop Fairy and for the good wishes and prayers for Mags.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

She could head to the lagoon later...but "too much munching" is awesome!

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Amy, thanks, that's what I thought too, on the "too much munching." I'm glad to see her appy is good and haven't had to use the Mirtz since last Wednesday.

10. Amy&TrixieCat

Yes, that is very awesome!

11. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,

Great to read that Miss Mags has a good appy, without the mirtz, the pain meds are helping, and you got presents this morning too :smile: Now if Maggie can wear that green 'kini that would be wonderful. So cute about the doggie bed, I always bought doggie beds too :smile:

Hope you have a great night. Hugs,

Kathie

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's great Maggie had a firm poo and is eating good on her own. I'm glad she likes her new bed.

13. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Hi Ann, so glad Mags poo vines helped for her and wow a new bed special kitty :smile:

14. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Yay Maggie!! Prezzies and Munchies! And a perfect stretching sized bed! It sounds like great stuff going on at your house. I hope your evening is great also.
    Cool Maggie... 2 Parties tonight. Whooo hooo.. see you in a sec. oliver

15. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    I am glad Maggie had firmer poo today!
    And it's great she has good appetite!
    Sending more vines for continuing firm poo and good appy.

16. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Detective Poo here, and very proud of Maggie's nice poo. Yay! Nice blue surf today, my favorite. :D :D Nice on having a fancy new bed! :D Maybe a visit to the lagoon tomorrow.
    Liz

17. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Morning and thanks for all the visits. I have to start staying up later. :lol: Where are all you now??

Thanks Amy on Maggie's appy. It's nice I have the Mirts when I need it.

Kathie, thanks for popping by to see us. Yes, so many cute doggie beds at Petco, and she can really stretch out in this one.

Carla, the poo was a welcome sight. :D

Mtncat, all the vines and prayers really help. Thanks so much.

Mary, two parties in one night. Maggie is still not home. :lol:

Mariko, thanks so much. We can always use ongoing firming poo and appy vines.

Thanks Detective Poo; Mags knew you would be pleased/
    Liz, she does seem to feel her best with a blue surf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.