7/22 Roger PMPS 280

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Roger10, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger10

Roger10 Member

Finally a nice evening number. His dosage was decreased from 2U BID to 1.5U BID and I'm getting better results. I know BG levels can be unpredictable in cats but so far we've been in a better range. He goes in to the Vet tomorrow for a weight check. Before he was diagnosed with diabetes he had gone from an 18 lb cat to an 11 lb cat and I thought I would lose him. I think he's gained a little back. So very thankful.

2. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roger & Bean,

You know that you can weigh him yourself. Just pick him up and stand on the scale and get your together weight then put him down and weight yourself again and do the math.

I'm glad your getting better numbers. What are they? Do you have a spreadsheet?

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay, glad things are looking more balance, and none of those scary low PSs!!! Hope this dose works out well. It'll be interesting to see what some mid-cycle #s are when you have a chance to test. If you do have time to put together a spreadsheet like Robin said (there's a template and instructions in the Tech forum), we do love those! It's not required of course, but it helps people be able to see the #s and the history.... and of course some of us are all about the pretty colors. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.