7/23 Kee; AMPS 307, +4.5 220, +7 245, +9 220, PMPS 226, +2 188, +3 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by smesx, Jul 23, 2019.

1. smesx

smesx Member

Yesterday

Not sure what happened for yesterdays PM shot :(, things had been going so well.

Not eating well today, should be able to check in at lunch for a +3/4.

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I'd say Kee is bouncing from all the sweet blues and greens hes been having! it's totally normal. A bounce can last 6 cycles before it breaks :)

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like a bounce to me too. I hope Kee starts eating better soon. Sending prayers.

AmandaE likes this.
  4. smesx

smesx Member

+3.5 250
    +4.5 220

Hadn't touched anything I put out for him this morning. Seems like he doesn't like the pate texture.

Picked up a variety of cans of food to try. A few MC ones too just to have.

He loved the FF flaked fish and shrimp.

5. smesx

smesx Member

So this is the bounce up...should i be expecting some dips along with it the next few days?

Caught him snacking on some Dr. Elseys food i leave out for our other cat to free feed. Its in an upstairs area that Kee hasnt been going to lately. Hes been "out and about" much more around the house this afternoon.

6. smesx

smesx Member

+2 188, back in the blues.

Ravenous appetite tonight, the flaked FF fish and shrimp and some Dr. Elsey's clean protein dry (should I try to limit this if he's eating canned ok?).

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's better not to feed dry food if you can avoid it because it makes his BG higher and it's harder to tell what a dose is doing.