7/23 Spot AMPS 295, +2=285, +5=208, +6.5=161, +8=176, +10=169, +11.5=159 PMPS 176 WE GOT BLUE!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sweet Spot, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Yesterday's Condo

Our guy is such a ride, we don't even know what to think.......were expecting that big drop from the bounce, but increasing dose maybe threw in NDW instead? Never went low, only up and up yesterday.......Spot is sitting across from me at the rv dinette, giving himself a lovely "chicken bath" - which we named it due to its always following a nice FF chicken classic meal (smells divine!).......

Maybe we will see some movement in the right direction today.......

Connie & Max likes this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

At least you have a yellow start today! I feel like I never know what is going on with your kitties. I am convinced it is their job to confuse us! :confused:

Dearest Spot,

I had fun in the water yesterday. I would have had way more fun if you would have joined me. I think I am going to take a dip today too. It's too hot to do anything else. Take a nice rest after you yummy chicken meal and bath and think about coming down for a visit.

Purrs,
    Osha

3. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Thank you, Osha -
    I do tend to enjoy arriving fashionably late, just to make an entrance.........you just swim safe until I get there...........Love, Spot

Osha likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice sunny start for Spot. I hope he heads down today.

5. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Thanks, Carla!

Well at +2 my little tortoise has gone a "little" lower...........285

6. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Well,

Mr. "take my own sweet time" made it to blue (+6.5=161)......will see what happens as the day progresses. We had the potential perfect storm of coming off a bounce meeting up with a dose increase meeting up with possible NDW.......so not sure if he will keep chasing Osha (his dose buddy) today or start heading north in a few hours.

We are very happy about our boy Spot, of course - but can you believe tonight was the first night in forever we have evening plans to actually go out, like two adults? If he is in a "keep heading south path" later today, we won't be going anywhere. We joked days ago, when we made these plans, that this will be the night Spot goes to green....little devil. His health/safety trumps our plans, of course.....without question.......but a little suspicious on the timing - he is a devious little firecracker, always has been! :cool:

jayla-n-Drevon and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  7. PlumsMom

PlumsMom Member

Work that juice, Spot! (but safely!)

8. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Thank you, Plum (and Plum's mom) - I am not the best at following directions, as my parents would tell you, but will try my absolute feline best! :rolleyes:

9. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Whoo Hoo! Yay for Blue!! :cool: Looks, like I may surf for a bit longer, if you want to join. If not, let's meet up tonight for an evening surf! Love, Osha

10. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Thats just the start! We love blue!
    Happy day!

11. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I see he got the handbook:cat:

12. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I can' get over his picture--so adorable!

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yo, Spot, good job with the blue. Now if you will just head to the greens. :D Love the "chicken bath"

14. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Thank you!

DebG likes this.
  15. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Too funny.....yes, and he will autograph a copy for you!

16. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

Yes, perhaps "chicken bath" could be a new Bath and Body scent??

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  17. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It's their job to not let you go out. Nice work today Spot.

18. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

My husband and I are cracking up...........yes, he did his job today - and I believe there was a bit of a sinister look in his eyes all day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.