7/23Ravan/amps98/+5 122/pmps98/+5 84/+10 72/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jul 23, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. JoyBee&Ravan

Off to Yoga.
    Here's a flower from my Garden. BIG FLOWER.JPG
    upload_2019-7-23_9-3-50.jpeg

3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Pretty flower... What kind is it?

Hope you have a great day at Yoga!

Great start to the day Ravan :D:D:D

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful flower. I hope you and the kitties have a good day today.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh, that hibiscus is lovely! Yours are blooming already?? That's a hardy hibiscus, right? Growing in the yard? Your weather must be kinder than ours - they aren't even thinking about blooming yet...

I'll add a pic of the one's we store in our greenhouse over winter - they're already blooming happily - but the greenhouse helps them - no winter in there :)

Thinking of you and your kitties today - hope everyone is doing a little better :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

Wild or Perennial Hibiscus. Only 3 flowers have bloomed so far. I have 5 Hibiscus in the back garden & 3 in front of my house.
    Garden is not doing as good as usual. Darn Japanese Beetles destroyed my Purple Jackmanii Clematis vine.It was beautiful a few days ago & now not one flower left!:(
    Those rotten beetles are just waiting for my Hibiscus ! :banghead:

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Doing wonderful Ravan.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Have fun at yoga, sending more prayers

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Your flower is gorgeous and Ravan seems to be back on track! :)
    Have a beautiful day! Enjoy your yoga!!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Yes, they're a real pest - I saw two of them on my hibiscus the other day - gross, but we have to 'pinch' them off...ugh...I declined pinching until I found my gloves...shudder to do that with my bare hands... ugh...:eek::eek:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

How is Ravan feeling today?

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  12. JoyBee&Ravan

Two! I'm talking "Hundreds" They were just all over ,covering my Clematis Vine. It was GROSS!
    Several years ago I had 8 beautiful rose bushes. They smelled wonderful & were in every color. I looked forward to fresh roses in my house all summer. The Japanese Beetles destroyed every one in just a few days. Ate the flowers & the Leaves!

13. JoyBee&Ravan

I am worried. He was doing so good & now even with the tiny increase his Bg is up to 122 +5. Something is not right for a few weeks now. Thurs he'll have blood drawn for lab work.:(

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  14. Sue and Luci

We used to have more - so you know how to get rid of them, right? Get a bucket of soapy water and leave it in the garden - every time you walk by you have to pick them off or knock them in if there are that many - they drown. If you let them go, they multiply by planting their little larvae in the soil - and next year you'll have even more, and more and more...you just gotta tackle them all the time...eventually their numbers do seem to get smaller - but it's a constant PITA to have to keep those buckets of soapy water around in the gardens - we used to have a lot of gardens, many rosebushes and other flowers so we were constantly picking and smushing those nasty fellows :( ugh...yuk.. it's the only safe way to rid your yard of them..and hopefully your neighbors do the same...:rolleyes:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  15. JoyBee&Ravan

I ended up pulling out was left of the Roses & planting other flowers. This is the first time they ate my Clematis & now my hibiscus! All the neighbors I knew have either died or moved away. Now no one sticks their head out the door they all have a service that does all the lawn work.
    No one ,except me, has a garden :( This is what happens as you get older. You just don't fit in anymore.