7/26 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, improvement overall, but not quite there. She just hit 184, so I gave her the shot. She's trending higher as the day goes on so I'm hoping this will keep her out of the yellows and maybe we'll get a nice green. Have to pick up some more test strips on the way home and get some more cat food. She's definitely feeling better, but I can see the difference in her when she's on an upswing rather than a downswing.

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Come on Ari! Give momma some good numbers now! cat_pet_icon

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, weirdness abounds here at the Aria household. Ended up giving her the shot at 184 and here at +4.5 she's at 191. So it's not a big leap but it's still a flat #. Hmph!! She used to get this when she'd get a shot when she didn't need it, but 184 is too high, so she needed something. Again I say Hmph!!

We'll be gone for a few hours and I just restocked my supply of test strips so I'll test when I get home and then before bed. She's due for another shot at 1:30am. I'm having some TID flashbacks here. LOL!

Thanks for the help guys!

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, and she responded so well to that shot yesterday, Hmph is right!!!! Bix does the flat dance if I shoot a hair too much or too little. ohmygod_smile (Well, at least that's my interpretation, hard to say really, maybe it's due to other causes too.)

At least you are helping her feel better, so that's good, and hopefully in a couple days when the surgery scare :shock: has worn off, she will settle back down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.