7/26 It's been two years today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rhiannon and shadow (GA), Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Today has been a hard day for me. Thinking back of 2 years ago , about this time of the day when I set Shadow free.
    I miss her terribly even tho' there are new kitties around her sit on me a lot and demand my attention.

Oddly enough, they are slowly developing some of her habits, I guess that was environmental.

I have a little recorder where I tried different days to catch Shadow's purring, her meowing for shrimp, and her general talking to me especially in the morning when it was time to get up. I love listening to her.

Give extra scritches to your furbaby today... and give thanks that you have this moment with them.

This is the last picture I took of Shadow.
    [​IMG]

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Anniversaries are so terribly hard. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I recorded the purr, but not the other sounds. Those must be so comforting to listen to. Good to hear Shadow is directing some of the habits of the new crew from the Bridge.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Shadow was such a special girl. She'll always be with you. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

We never recover from the loss. Hugs my sweet friend

5. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

The time passes so quickly but our hearts still ache for our special furbabies. Such a beautiful girl. Many :bighug: Rhiannon

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you today as you remember your beautiful Shadow.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.