7/30 Sara (Jan and Sara) PMPS 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby Member

Thought I'd check in with a Sara update since she is vacationing here :)

She is doing great!

AMPS 117 s0.5u
    +7= 89
    PMPS 99 s0.5u

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

thanks for the update, Sara looks good as usual.

How is your crew, Dawn?

3. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby Member

Hi Libby! We are doing ok :) Thank you!

Last week, I smelled some ketones on Wiggles... I suspected his insulin went bad and switched to new... but I think that is what caused it. They went away very quickly and he is doing great! :)

And Toby... well my Acro boy's appetite was sorta up and down recently... made me start to wonder how much time we would have left (we weren't able to do radiation therapy for the acro). I brought him into the vet for a check on the first day of decreased appetite, because that is SO unlike him. Vet said it could be the Acro getting worse, enlarging organs and all that... BUT he has been eating better now so hopefully it keeps up! :)

I wonder about is this weird new meow he has started. Not sure what it is, but he seems to be fine when he does it, doesn't appear to be in pain or anything.

ETA: Oh and my Mateo is still in remission, almost 2 years now, yahoo! :)

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

those sound like great updates on all counts. Well, except that Toby's acro might be progessing, but hopefully that's not the case yet.

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Lucky Lady Sara doesn't seem to mind being away from home. She's very lucky to be able to stay with you and your gang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.