7.4 Bella amps 102,+2 120,+4 144,pmps 272!+3 199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Woot! Squint and it was a green pre-shot :D

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

If there was even a possibility thst Bella could ever go into remission I would have seen it by now right? It’s been over a year since dx, so we are probably gonna do this forever huh? That’s ok, he worth it, but I thought I read where the sooner you catch it the better the chances

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. LizzieInTexas

Never say never. Who knows. He is a cat after all :p

Tracey&Jones (GA) and Bellasmom like this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great start for Bella.
    There is always hope. Furball is back on insulin right now, but she did go in to remission after 3 1/2 years of being on insulin.

Sonia & Leo and Bellasmom like this.
  6. Bellasmom

BD089145-F5D3-4930-A7E9-1DA7F384C61D.jpeg C691778E-5585-44E2-88C3-BF680D3A65C4.jpeg

No stitches, no scars whooo hooo

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I feel that way about Luci sometimes too - but then she recently had several DAYS where she was in the green...I guess you just never know what they're going to do...I get tired of the sugar dance sometimes...my dancing shoes have holes in them from running up and down the insulin scale...increasing, decreasing, increasing, decreasing...rinse/repeat. But then I think about what that vet said to me last November - he would have put her down - and I would have missed many joyous loving times with my girl...:( Nope...I'd rather do the dance than live without her...she's an easy cat to live with...and she's thriving - eating well, not losing weight - uses her LB faithfully...but her diabetes is status quo...so hang in there...we have the board here for support and consolation...don't give up. One day Bella may surprise you and just turn that corner! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Bellasmom

Thank you for that :bighug:I too would not have missed a day! I couldn’t imagine

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

10. Sue and Luci

You know sometimes when I'm feeling like I'm getting nowhere, I look at the SS and squint (crazy huh?)...:rolleyes:Bella's SS looks so much better...no reds, few pinks..lots of blues and greens...he is improving:D...someone who's got them right now, maybe send you the patience pants...:joyful:I some some cute one's a while back...I think @Amanda and a Loudogg posted them - very, very cute!:kiss: Maybe you need to wear them for a few days??? :) They were so cute I think a pair in 'real life' might be in order :):cat::cat: Hugs to you and Bella!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Thought maybe you all wanted a good laugh, Bella can’t lick the fur off Andy anymore, I made him a lightweight sweater lol lol lol:D
    03305733-3A07-41A3-98D8-678FD7F9805C.jpeg C6EB918C-69BC-44BC-9216-AD818F476897.jpeg
    i feel like we are getting somewhere, since the increase, I just didn’t know if there was any hope for him for remission, didn’t know if it depended on how long he has had it, there’s alway hope
    And I always need patient pants on lol lol

12. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

@Sue and Luci is absolutely correct! She passed me along some and I think they've been doing me some good! Maybe they'll help! These are my ones that I need to order in real life. But if you're in the mood for some hotter patience pants. I've got you covered! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Sue and Luci and Bellasmom like this.
  13. Amanda and a Loudogg

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I think those pics just made my day!! SO ADORABLE! Apparently I'm so chuffed I can't stop "yelling", haha. Just remember that nothing is impossible in the FD dance. Chris's China went OTJ after being on insulin for 5 years. While she did need to go back on, the original OTJ itself is wonderful and significant. :bighug:

14. Bellasmom

Love them, I want a pair, where do I get them?

15. Amanda and a Loudogg

I found them originally on Amazon, but I see when I was looking for the pic again that they were on a couple different sites. I wanted to find the best deal before I bought and I never ended up going back to do research (life, huh?) Here's a starting point link: https://www.amazon.com/Shybuy-Women...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GNE0GKNGDGTSTKR9DG5F

Bellasmom likes this.
  16. Bellasmom

THANKS I love them, I need them lol

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  17. Sue and Luci

That sweater is THE CUTEST!!! Love it! Enjoy wearing those cute patience pants :)

OMG! Have you seen these? https://www.amazon.com/InterestPrin...141123011&psd=1&keywords=Cat print yoga pants @Amanda and a Loudogg - take a look at these bad boys...cute...I like your style better - but these are cute if you have the figure for them....

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  18. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Glad all your Kitties are doing well! Andy is a cutie, especially with that "anti-lick" sweater on! Andy looks young,how old is he?
    (You could go into business selling the things you make! Beautiful.)

19. Bellasmom

20. LizzieInTexas

@Amanda and a Loudogg

I downloaded almost the exact same picture of those pants just the other day for when someone needed patience pants - lol. This is mine.

20180630_131245.png

21. Bellasmom

Love them

22. Bellasmom

Does the flat stomach come with them lmao

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  23. Amanda and a Loudogg

HA! Oh a girl could wish, eh?

LizzieInTexas likes this.