7.8 Bella pmps 168,+1:30 160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oooooh I see Bella had a flat yellow day yesterday - people used to tell me to watch out when Luci did that....that today would be 'the day' for her to go to the lagoon...sometimes it was, sometimes it's wasn't. Best to you today on getting Bella to visit and surf in the lagoon. Happy Sunday! :bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Finally

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Happy Sunday to you too. Bella baby, be ever so good to momma bean today and give her good numbers.

Bellasmom likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Bella. It looks like he might end up in the lagoon.

Sue and Luci and Bellasmom like this.
  6. Bellasmom

We are there!:D

Idjit's mom and Sue and Luci like this.
  7. Bellasmom

Glad I have you guys to remind me to put patient pants on :bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Stay in the shallow end Bella. Nice slide down.

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

10. Bellasmom

Glad I’m home, I actually thought he was gonna wait till tomorrow when I had to go to work, :eek:

11. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Nice lagoon visit Bella. :D

Bellasmom likes this.
  12. Bellasmom

Have given no HC or MC, so influence at all, he did eat his mid day LC snack, 1/2 can ff fish and shrimp (only 1 he will eat besides ff gravy)

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Patience (pants) is rewarded. :D

Sue and Luci and Bellasmom like this.
  14. Bellasmom

You should have seen the smile on my face!! I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong, I was actually looking for something, enough to drive you:confused:
    I can remember when Bella was first dx, 1 yr ago last month and the vet said don’t bother testing, so I just shot and went on with whatever, it was pretty much stress free, then I found you guys lol and here come the stress, lol, not because of you guys, I actually was seeing what his numbers are, I had. I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing, you guys are angels! :bighug::bighug::bighug:even though it’s stressful sometimes, well not really stressful anymore, just impatient, I’m so super glad I found you guys, we would prob be in a world of a mess if not

15. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

This place saved my cat, I mean that literally. As the vet knew nothing about acromegaly and poopooed me getting the tests. The board also saved my sanity. And helped me work on my patience problem. :p

Amanda & Shmee and Bellasmom like this.
  16. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Are you doing your Happy Dance today?:D Hurray for Bella & the Greens!:woot::woot::woot:

Bellasmom likes this.
  17. Bellasmom

Been happy allllllll day!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  18. Bellasmom

Mine too, I have no doubt:bighug:

19. Sue and Luci

Well, look at that Bella surfing - big time!!!:D:D Luci left the lagoon and put on that nasty yellow rag again...nothing gentle or graceful about this girl - ever!:arghh::arghh: I'm so glad you've been rewarded with a nice long relaxing surf in the lagoon - and with no food too! :kiss: Luci wouldn't dream of such a thing - I always have to jump in with her and feed her MC or HC or whatever to try to steer her!:mad: Maybe next time she goes into the lagoon, I'll leave the food off for half and hour???:nailbiting: See what she will do...but with her deep-diver track record she'd probably lose ground and dive down with the sharks! Proud of you for wearing those patience pants!!:bighug::bighug:

I feel the same way - it seems like knowledge = a lot of work = but also saved our babies lives...so maybe worth all the sleepless nights and agonizing pokes and near hysteria when we have to leave???:arghh: I sure hope so...Luci needs to go for the Falls...otherwise I may go off the cliff first - I think that about my mother too...she's 88...but I swear there are days when I'm sure she's going to outlive me! :woot:

20. Bellasmom

Luci, get that yellow rag off, the blue dress looks beautiful on you,:p. I try not to interfere so I will kinda have some idea of what he would do IF i wasn’t here, gives me a little peace of mind.
    I feel the same with my mom, she’s 75 and she has it made lol, I think, omg:eek: my nerves are gonna kill me and she will still be around.
    Luci’s numbers are great today, maybe later Bella and Luci can hang in the lagoon together:rolleyes:
    Thank you for the encouragement

This is what our cats think 592C7BE5-ED74-4446-9A62-C0FEF627C135.jpeg

Attached Files:

21. Sue and Luci

I laughed out loud at that pic! :joyful::joyful: So very true!!! These cats are gonna kill us...if our mom's don't do it first...it'll be one or the other...:):eek: We're all doing the best we can aren't we?:) And Luci is out cold on the footstool over there while I worry about getting her next test, shot and testing overnight - and now with my back I can hardly move!:arghh::arghh: Ugh...always bad timing on this darn back thing :arghh:
    Hope you have a peaceful evening with Bella.. :bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  22. Bellasmom

You guys too:bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  23. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent surfing today Bella :D:D:D

Bellasmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.