8/01 Maggie AMPS 215; +3 123; +5 173; PMPS 173

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

7/30 Maggie

Morning :coffee: and thanks for getting the Board up and running. I have missed everyone
    Mags is a little high again, as we're experimenting with different food brands. It's always amazing to see her slide down so nicely for her Nadir though, and this still on the old insulin. I can now order a refill. :D
    Some good news. On Tuesday late evening Mags had a poo, very soft, but that's okay as it's just important that she's able to perform. This time she used the little lb and got most of it in there and the rest the piddle pad caught it. I just ordered some Cat Attract from Wag, and they had it available in 20 lb bags, so I ordered one bag to give it a tray and also some Wellness. I guess this Wellness will probably be from the new batch. :? Holding my breath for Mags to like it!

Yesterday Maggie's appy was really off, so I was out and about to Petco buying different foods just to get her to eat something. She ate some FF T&G, and some other FF flavor (with binder). Unfortunately, Mags can tell when there is binder added and snubs the food, so I've tried syringing the Wellness with binder added, and she seems to think it's okay. Maybe it's the blending.

Have a nice day. Today I hope to pick up some Paw Lickins. I didn't want to order a whole case. Looling forward to Elsa's coffee and pizza.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 8/01 Maggie AMPS 215; +3 123

Hooray for poo!!!! Good job, Maggie - all of LL is so proud of you :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT !!! Nice nadir slide, too...you go, girl!

Good luck with the Wellness. I have to go out and buy more today, too...and hopefully Trix will approve.

Have a great one, Ann!

3. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Re: 8/01 Maggie AMPS 215; +3 123; +5 173

Hi Ann. Nice to see that Maggie slide out of the yellow zone this morning. So glad to read that she left you some prezzies on Tuesday. Sending some poo vines her way......always nice to have a few extras.

Have a great day Ann.

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Yay for poo! Come on down Mags. Good luck with the Wellness and enjoy your day out.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice slideage Maggie! I hope she likes the new Wellness, Tess didn't seem to mind.

6. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

YAY FOR POOP!!!!!! Good job, Maggie!!! Now, please eat your fuds. When you don't eat your fuds, you make your mamabean worry and freak out a little. So be nice to the person that loves you with all of her heart and soul and EAT YER FUDS! :D And don't forget to poop today, please! Happy Fursday, Ann!!

7. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann

I missed my Maggie fix yesterday :D I'm so glad she had a nice poop Tues. :smile:
    I've been on a site that sells cans one at a time, just to try, but couldn't find enough low phos, to make it worth the ship cost.

Oy, I started this over an hour ago, and chatty DIL phoned. Honest Ann, I wasn't ignoring sweet Mags today. cat_pet_icon

I hope you found lots of goodies to purchase today. :D

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann & Maggie,
    I'll be interested to see how Mags likes the "new" Wellness. And to hear from you whether it is very different and what markings are on the cans.

Good girl, Mags, on having your poop mostly in the litterbox. You've got to love your litterbox. It will make your mamabean's life much simpler. (Did I tell you that Rusty likes his litterbox so much that he comes in from outside to use it?)

Have a lovely day.

Hugs & scritches,

Ella & Rusty

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Detective Poo and Chief Inspector Crapdash are so proud.

Attached Files:

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi and thanks for all the visits. I went out and about for some errands, and when I returned, Mags is waiting at the door. Yesterday, same thing. She just started doing this recently. I picked up a new vial finally! :D

Amy, thanks for the Cheerleaders for the poo. She's been having a poo about every third day, which isn't too bad.

John, thanks for the poo vines, as her last one was Tuesday, so hopefully tomorrow. She doesn't quite make it to the Lagoon with the higher carb fuds. Her Bean needs to increase the dose.

Hi Melissa, I should be receiving my Wellness order tomorrow. I only ordered one case and one bag of Cat Attract, 20 lb.

Ann & Tess, I hope she likes the Wellness. It seems the same in the local pet stores, no new shipments or changes.

Deborah, that's quite a nice talk you had with Mags about eating and pooping. :lol: Now for Mags to listen up!

Hi Barb, your family sounds like mine when we get on the phone. :D I knew you had a site where you could order by the amount, but I wondered about the shipment. Wag offers free shipping now with a $35.00 order.

Ella, how funny with Rusty coming in from the outside to use his LB. I'm hoping this Cat Attract litter will help. I'm thinking it's something with her legs with her not liking the World's Best Litter.

Oh my :lol: :lol: Detective Poo and Chief Inspector Crapdash, thanks so much from Mags for the Golden Poo Award - for perfect aim. Mags is very proud. That is too funny.

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Awww, she's happy to have her MamaBean back home! She's so sweet.

12. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

PMPS 173

Same PMPS as her +5.

Amy, it is sweet she waits by the door for me. I wonder how long she's waiting. She used to wake up and greet me at the door when I first adopted her.
    I picked up a new vial but thought I'd wait til morning to start using it.

13. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Lovely photo Anne! AND the Poo Fairy is proud!!!

14. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Hi Ann & Maggie :D

Just a friendly hello as we are doing a little condo-visiting! (get moving Gobbles--don't try to wrangle out of your harness!)

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay on the poo today. Good luck with finding a food Maggie likes that works for her.

16. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,

Yippee on Maggie's Tuesday poo along with some poo vines for tomorrow!
    And better aim in the LB is a bonus! Every time I walk in the LB room and see nothing on the floor, I feel like :RAHCAT !

I will also be interested in the new Wellness. I am not sure if I have the old or new version, but I know it is not well liked! So, I guess I hope it is old version :D

Have a good night,

Jane

17. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    Very good news that she popped, and mostly in the box!
    Well done, Maggie!
    I hope Cat Attract will make her like the box more.
    Sending appy vines to Maggie.

18. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann - sorry to miss you today. the morning got away from me. I hope all is well with Magpie - i see we had poo! YAY! I had to smile over Maggie knowing there was binder in her fuds, that was so Mannie: he knew every time. Nice that she will take to the syringe method for that/fuds. You've done couch a good job with her. Wishing you much luck wiht the fuds.... I so know how that can be. Eat up mags!

Hope your day has been a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.