8-1/2 years and still swatting the dogs!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MurraysMama, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurraysMama

MurraysMama New Member

Just a note for all of you newbies to not despair ... Murray is at 8-1/2 of feline diabetes and his comprehensive blood test was just about normal ... even to the point that his glucose level was 132. He's as much a bossy alpha cat as ever, and swats the Bosties and chases the other two Orange Guys.

We send love and hugs to all of you ... we know it's not an easy situation.
    God has truly blessed us.

Laura and Murray
    Mac and Atticus
    Molly and Buddie

2. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

Go Murray :)

And nice to see you Laura

Jen

3. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome news Laura! Three Cheers for Murray!!
    party_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat party_cat

4. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Way to go, Laura and Murray!!!!!

5. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Waving "hi" to you and wonderful news to read that Murray is still swatting the dogs. I always remember that thread :lol: on FDMB

6. MurraysMama

MurraysMama New Member

Ah yes, that was the great "caged Murray after anal gland abscess surgery" story. That was the second of only two illness that Murray has had in his life, neither one related to FD.

L&M

7. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Oh, oh, oh - it'z my Murray Man. We iz so happy U iz doin' so well, Big Guy. Guess you hazn't needed rescuin' from 'da cage' anymore, eh? Well, just be shur to know that even tho' we iz older, I kin still rustle up a group to come and reskue U ANYTIME U needz it, 'k?

It'z so gud to see U on here agin - I'z sendin' minny minny whisker kisses to U, Big Guy - SHALL WE DANSE???

s/Mittsi

Hey Murray, Pal. Az U kin see, I STILL hazn't bin able to kalm down this tortie gurl. Glad to see U. Keep up the gud wurk.

Huge paw pats comin' ur way.

s/Dudester

8. Jerri & Opie (GA)

Jerri & Opie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Murray & Laura. 8 1/2 yrs is a sign of one great feline & a wonderful caretaker. Jerri & Opie (GA)

9. MurraysMama

MurraysMama New Member

Thank you everyone for the good wishes ... Murray sends headbutts and kisses to all of you. This has been an amazing journey, and relating to how he came to us, God meant Tony and I to travel this road. Murray gives us so much in return, and everything has been so very well worth it.

Laura and Murray
    Mac and Atticus
    Molly and Buddie

10. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

That's so great! Hope lots of newbies read your post. It will give them inspiration in those early months. Go Murray and Laura!!

11. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Way to go for both of you.
    Dana

12. Helen and Tuco (GA)

Helen and Tuco (GA) New Member

Great to "see" you, Laura, and congratulations to you and OAT on a wonderful milestone!!

Helen & Tuco (GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.