8/13 Yoyo AMPS 53,+1 80,+2 59,+3 77,+4 95,+6.5 103,+8 111,PMPS 161,+2 110,+5 81, +8 157

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Yoyo lookin’ good :cat:, :)

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for Yoyo today. :D:D:D

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Doing great Yoyo! :) Have a beautiful day Debra!

5. Debra and Yoyo

Thanks Sonia!! Glad to see Leo is at the beach this afternoon. Hope he tries wetting his paws too:D:D

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Debra and Yoyo

A little scary shooting the 53 this morning, but I did it and he did fine.
    Hope Furball heads to the beach:cool: and that your day is going well:)

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Very very nice. Shoot low to stay low worked great, but a little scary, yes.

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow! Nice green surfing for Yoyo yesterday and today ! :D

9. Debra and Yoyo

Oh yes it was.....I guess there is always a first for everything and well today was our lucky day. But Yoyo did really well and I stopped shaking after his +2 reading.
    Nice Blues for Tina:cool::cool:, how is she doing today?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Hi Debra! She is a little lazy overall but actually moving a little more steadily or solidly. I think she feels better, just need to get some oomph out of her. It's just about time for her prick, snack and insulin. I'm hoping to see some movement soon!

Now you've learned even more, as tense as you were. Glad you got to stop shaking!! Whew!
    Did you ever notice a difference in Yoyo's behavior?

11. Debra and Yoyo

Do you mean a difference in behavior when he is low or high or just in general? If you are asking does he act differently when he is low, the answer is "no". I always look for signs, but thank goodness he always acts like himself. After the removal of his front leg, he isn't very active. He sleeps a lot, loves to be with his dog buddies and when he is really bored or hungry he comes looking for me and meows. He is the most loveable kitty, he is soooo special to me.
    After his surgery he has never walked the same but he has no problems going up and down stairs or jumping. I just worry how is he going to get down from his jump. So my bedroom is kitty proof for him and so are other parts of the house. The things we do for our fur babies:):joyful:

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

I was not being clear! I was wondering if he acted the same when going low as when higher. But thankfully he didn't get low enough to feel bad or act abnormal. It would be nice if there were little obvious signs of going low.
    I took care of a cat missing a back leg, who was very shy, and I felt on top of the world when he started trusting me, and quit hiding. Yoyo is a beauty whether having three legs or four!

13. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Very brave shooting the 53 this morning! And Yoyo did great!

I had a dog for many years that had 2 1/2 legs. He didn’t know he was any different than our other dogs.

Scooter is doing great! He’s eating very well and his numbers are great! (I must get his SS updated)

Debra and Yoyo likes this.