8/14 Tigger AMPS/142 +1/116 +7/196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tigger's Friend, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Tigger's 8/14 Post http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123428

Good Morning LL!

A sleepy overcast morning, a little chilly, so no bike ride today - creaky joints get a rest :smile:

DH usu. gets up early & feeds the barn cats & patio cat. Tigger went out early too & helped Sophie, the patio cat, to her breffis! :twisted: LC & kibble, hopefully not her thyroid pill crushed on top. He was very pleased with himself :cool: , & content to rest on the bed until his real breffis :lol:

That was about 0:30 before AMPS, so it looks like there wasn't much harm done.

Trying hard here to level Tigger out, & not go too low - or too high. I blew it yesterday - not enuf HC in AM, too much in PM :? We are definitely a work in progress! Today I think we're doing better with a 4% + 9% combo. Paws crossed. I feel a little like a mad scientist, concocting various % mixes, to match each breffis BG! :lol:

Thanks again to Sienne, Wendy, Anne, Julie & Catherine for their help with Tigger's sour tummy. He's much better yesterday & today with reduced Probiotics, but still has a little DTS (dirty tail syndrome). I'm getting slippery elm today to have on hand, too - thanks, Ann.

Hope everyone in LL has a great day - vines & hugs to all the needy, birthdays to Tarragon,congrats to all the OTJs!

2. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

oops - looks like that AM kibble had an effect after all - plus the MC I gave at AMPS, +1 & +2 :?

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Darn that kibble. :twisted: Paws crossed it's out of his system soon and he's back on the green and narrow path tomorrow.

In some ways I'm glad I don't/can't play the carbs game with Neko - I don't envy you the mad scientist experiments. :lol:

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Hi Suzanne!!!

So glad to see you and Tigger back and that he's eating today. :D Thank you for posting on Gracies condo the other day and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.

Tiggers SS is looking great! You are doing a super job.

I've used SEB for years with all my cats. It works great for diarrhea and constipation. I hope it will help him, too.

Hope you get a bike ride in tomorrow :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.