8/2 Maggie AMPS 296; +3 219; +7 231; PMPS 510

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

8/1 Maggie

Morning :coffee: :coffee: a little high today, and I think this amps is food and a lot of bowl chasing trying to get Maggie to eat something with a buffet sampler last night. :? So we have a picky appy today and poo on hold, for Poo Patrol reporting.
    I have a new vial, so we'll see if there's any difference. I sure hope she doesn't cliff dive too deep from this number, but it may happen if it's all food spike. Mags just had a little FF T&G, so she may not drop too much.

Hey Elsa, I really need extra doses of coffee today.
    Thanks Carla, Jane, Mariko and Michelle for the visits I missed last evening/
    Have a nice day. Healing vines to all kitties needing them.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 8/2 Maggie AMPS 296

Come on down Maggie, but no cliff diving! Sorry about the bowl chasing. :roll: That is no fun. Good appy vines coming your way. Hopefully the new vial will kick her BG's back down. We started a new pen this week as well. Have a great day Ann!

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Whoa, Maggie...let's ease down from there, OK? Gosh, I wish I had some magical fuds idea for you, Ann....sending appy and poo vines your way!

4. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Ann! Sorry to hear about the fuds chasing. I also hope Maggie doesn't cannonball today. And sending more poo vines to the heap.
    I hope you both have a good day! Do you have a walk planned? Hopefully the weather is nice today :D

5. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

Hey Maggie!! NO .... no diving from there. There's a nice path you could take down. It's easy, gently sloping toward the Lagoon. See you in a few.. ollie

Hi Ann,
    Piling poo and appy vines on for Maggie.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    Auntie Ann - no worries! I gots you covered. I'm on my way with lots of brews and half a dozen cronuts! Watch for me!! ~~ Elsa, Lil BIT, kitteh barista

I would guess that the high amps is food related. I will hoe for a no dive, but also a trip to the grotto. Down you go Maggie. Sending appy vines too. I know how tough it is when one has to follow them with the fuds bowl, keep trying things, new foods, to get them to eat. Eat up Maggie! Your bean has good fuds for you. I hope her appy improves today Ann. Poo vines too.

Have a great day today. I hope you can get in a walk, maybe coffee or lunch with friends Enjoy the day. :D

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 8/2 Maggie AMPS 296; +3 219

+3 219
    Mags is taking a slide today and no cliiff dive. I'm surprised and new juice, too! But then there was the buffet table.

Melissa, thanks for the appy vines. Hope both Mags and Tsrragon turn over a new leaf with the new juice.

Amy, wish I knew of a new food that she would really like. I didn't make it to the Ma and Pa store for the Paw Lickins yesterday. Thanks for all the vines.

Josie, no cannonballing today. :lol: Thanks for the poo vines and also with mention in your condo. I think I'll fit in a walk later. I just took a short stroll to the recycling bin, and we have a heavy cloud cover.

Mary, looks like Mags is taking your advice and gently sloping downwards. Many thanks for the appy and poo vines.

Elsa, many thanks for the coffee and Espressos; now I'm ready to get up and go! :D
    Michelle, yes, the amps was different foods trying to get enough in her tummy. I remember the time you had with Mannie and so many cans opened. I may give someone a call and meet for coffee/breffifs.

8. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Ann

Ohhhh that darned smorgasboard! :YMSIGH: I just threw out a few old cans of FF, that didn't get eaten. Himself doesn't like reheated food. Oh, to find something that he loves.

That's a nice slow slide for Miss Mags...yay, for no diving! :smile: Bet that new jooce kicks in real soon, Ann :D

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann & Mags,

T&G is always a go-to! I'm glad that Maggie ate some of it even though it does spike her bgs. It's more important to eat!. Now, Mags, you can continue sliding down today. Thinking poo thoughts, too.

Have a good day, Ann,

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

10. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Good morning, Ann.
    Sending appy & poo vines to Maggie.
    I really hope you will find some food Maggie likes.
    Lucy is a finicky eater too, so I know it's hard......

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 8/2 Maggie AMPS 296; +3 219; +7 231

+7 231
    Mags is still hanging out in the yellows. She looked better on the old juice, but I know a lot of this is trying out the smorgasboard.

Thanks for the visits Barb, Ella and Mariko. I couldn't find anyone to play with or have coffee, so I picked up baby food and some other necessities at Target and then headed to the small pet store for some Paw Lickins. It's a little bit of a drive, but not bad. Then I picked up a sandwich at my favorite deli shop and came home and glad I didn't have plans.
    Maggie's appy is still iffy. She sucked up a little of the Paw Lickins and also had some Gerber bf. I already received my Wag.com order of a case of Wellness and a 20 lb bag of Cat Attract litter. I just ordered it yesterday. This little pet store also sells it in 20 lb bags I noticed today. I'm glad I wasn't gone long. as it looked like Mags was again waiting by the door and had a pee on the rug. She had fluids earlier, so she probably really had to go. Anyway, she wasn't sleeping in one of her three beds, so I got worried she slipped out while I was dragging the big wag box inside. I found Mags in the closet. The gardeners were here this morning with the blowers, so maybe it scared her, as she was sleeping right by the patio when I left. Sorry for so long.

ETA -- Ella, the Wag,com Wellness is made in Canada. I thought it was all to be made in one place, or maybe I misunderstood. Anyway, this is the chunky Wellness Mags likes. The one "Made in USA" is the fluffy one.

12. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Hey Mags, watcha doin' up in the sunny yellows today? Your aunties like to see you at the lagoon in the morning, Missy!

There's a chunky Wellness? Susan said she'd take me anywhere I want for my birthday, coming up. Wonder if she'll drive around to all the different pet shops in Buffalo? :lol:
    The local (25 miles, lol) farm store doesn't carry Wellness or Merrick anymore :YMSIGH:

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hate it when they're in a different spot and you can't find them. I'm glad Maggie didn't get out. Sending good appy vines and poo vines to Maggie. I hope the Cat Attract helps.

14. Amy&TrixieCat

Aw, poor Mags. I bet the blowers did scare her. Yay for the Wellness she likes! DH just picked up a case each of turkey and chicken yesterday. I haven't opened any cans from the new cases yet, but I can tell the chicken must be from the new facility (or whatever change it was they were making), because the label is clearly "peachier" in color. The Turkey looks to still be old stock. We'll see what the kitties say.

Eat your chunky Wellness, sweet Maggie!

15. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

PMPS 510
    Thanks Carla and Amy for the visits. I was shocked at this number, but she was eating some FF just to get some food in her. We have an appt. at 5 pm just to get her checked and some b/w, too.

16. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending good vetty vines! :YMHUG:

17. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Maggie! wowzers! Come down, little girl! I hope you have a good vetty visit. Sending you appy vines and lower BG number vines! TGIF, Ann!

18. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Oh Ann....I'm sending lots of vines, for a good vetty visit. Five oclock for you is eight for me. I'll check back later to hear about the vetty visit.

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. I am sorry for that pmps. maybe stress form the gardeners. I will s hope. I also hope that the vetty visit went OK. paws crossed for you and Mags.

20. Amy&TrixieCat

LIttle late, but sending my vetty vines along, too....

21. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

What is with that PMPS? Was it stress from the vet visit? Is everything ok? Sending relax quick vines to Maggie...
    Hope you guys have a good night!
    The carrageenan in the U.S. made Wellness makes it creamier....nasty stuff that carrageenan....anyway, there is
    research being done on it. They claim it leads to tumors and is not good for people with IBS....well, it's enough to turn me of to it. It is made from red seaweed. You will find it in all heavy creams (except some Organic Valley pints) and soy milks and some cottage cheeses....check labels for anything that is creamy.

22. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Vetty vines to Ms Mags for her upcoming visit. Paws crossed! Hugs to you Ann for the vetty visit. :YMHUG:

Hope the cat attract litter is a winner. It is working pretty well for Zener. We aren't washing piddle pads everyday, and some days only 2! He is using the LB or outside the rest of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.