8/20 - Shakespeare - AMPS 390

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by dmartini4, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmartini4

dmartini4 Well-Known Member

Mroning everyone,
    sorry I have been MIA, I have been working non stop and unfortuanely
    My poor Shakes has paid for it
    I know I have to keep him on the 12/12 schedule
    but unfortunately I have gotten stuck and have been unable to do it
    but now Shakes is paying for it
    I raised him yesterday in hopes of getting him back down
    I will try to catch up with everyone this week, but I fear it will be another crazy one!
    I hope all is well out there,
    Have a great day with great numbers!

2. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

Denise, there you are :mrgreen: Ahd here is Shakespeare's 14th August Condo.

I've been wondering whether you were alright - I'm glad it was "only" a hectic work week! I'm sorry that being so busy has made it so hard for you to stick to a 12/12 schedule with Shakespeare - I know how frustrating and worrying that must be, and that you're probably feeling like a bad bean. Try to remember:

[​IMG]

We all know how challening it can be to juggle a crazy work schedule with the craziness of dealing with an FD kitty. We all understand! You are a great bean to Shakes! You'll find a way to get back on track. There's some nice yellow and blue on the SS! Good job on updating it, too, thank you for doing that.

Hang in there, ok?
    Hugs,
    Jane

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

It's nice to see a Shakespeare condo. Work that new juice Shakespeare :D

I'm also glad it was just a jumbled bunch of work that kept you away. :YMHUG:

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

I hate it when work gets in the way of our fur kids, but it happens. Have a great day and I hope your week is a little less hectic!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I was wondering where you were! Sorry it's been so crazy with work -- take care of yourself. I hope you're going to get a break soon.

I'm sure it's more of an issue for Shakes that you're not home that his pokes or shots. If you're shots are off schedule, can you put a note in the Remarks section of your SS? It can help you and us sort out what's been going on with dose.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning! Does this condo ever take me back to the days of crazy work weeks, Mannie and trying to mange a newly Dx'd kitty. I think we all understand how it is. One does the best one can - as I know you have with Shakes. You'll get him back on track in no time. Good luck with the new dose too!

7. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. so sorry to hear you've been dealing with a hectic week .. I hope this one is calmer for you .. I'm sure shakespeare understands, though I'm sure he's ready for some one on one time with you! :D have a great day!

8. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Hey, Denise -

Sorry for the hectic week(s) but you'll get back on track!! Remember to take care of yourself, too!!!

Have a great evening -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.