8/20 Trey PMBG70

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by housecats4, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22811

Well we tested and no food 12 hours Trey is 58 BG and off to get his teeth cleaned and scaled hope that is all poor guy . Looked for food most of the night didn`t even get a headbutt this morning :sad: Kath

We will be picking Trey up in about 1 hour got along great but had to get 2 teeth out they were loose....But now it is over :coffee: :YMSIGH: :mrgreen: Kath

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 8/20 Trey "off to dentist"

Awww man no food. No head butt. And off to the dentist. Life is unfair today.

Sending good dental vines.

3. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Re: 8/20 Trey -2 back teeth pmbg70

This morning AMBG 58 +13-PMBG 70 he went with out eating till 4pm so that is like 18 hours without eating. He is only suppose to eat a small meal but he wants to eat everytime I turn around he wants to eat. So hard to say no so every 2 hours he gets a sm amount. Not getting sick so far but he is so happy to be home he was so scared he peed in his carrier and got sick.... But Trey is back to his sweet self :lol: :smile: ;-) Kath

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

glad to hear it went well Kath.

give him scratches from us! poor little guy got all scared cat_pet_icon
    but at least he has shiny clean teeth now!

5. Taline & Bibo

Taline & Bibo Member

Hi Kath,
    I'm so glad that Trey is doing fine now. Poor thing he was so scared! I hope he won't go to the vet for a very long time. Cheers...

Taline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.