8/29 Tiny Sole: AMPS 225, +2 313, +3 316 + PMPS 267

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Joanne&TinySole, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...231-pmps-184-2-155-3-156.201772/#post-2244632

Good morning everyone!

Tiny had a nice string of blues last night, and when I wanted to be hyper-vigilant, I was reassured that heading for sleep was ok. It was very encouraging to see those blues again and I didn't feel panicked about them at all. The +8 last night at 3:30 AM was 233, so back into the yellows late last night and the AMPS was 225 this morning.

I hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to work soon!

I will get in a +2 and hopefully a +3 on her this morning and report back to my brigade of angels later!
    XOXO, Joanne

Jill & Jade and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Tiny Sole last night! And better yet, that Momma is getting more comfortable with blues! Wait until you can't wait to see greens and are bummed when you get a blue, LOL . Trust me, it will happen.

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice start there today. Your doing fine, you will get the hang of it.

5. Joanne&TinySole

Geeze...+2 is 313.
    Gave her FF broths this AM because she was fussy and didn't want to eat FF pate or Friskie's pate.
    Must have been the food that made her bounce so high.
    I should've went for baby food instead! Oy!

Will get a +3 in an hour!

6. Joanne&TinySole

+3 is 316 dangnabbit.
    Bouncing from the blues, perhaps?

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Joanne&TinySole

PMPS: 267
    1.75 U Lantus given

I'm going to take a brief nap, test in +2 and +3, which will be just before I go to sleep...I hope...unless this kid decides to make me tap dance!

I like that the beans call these kitties their sugar-kitties..or is it sugar-babies(?). I'm now adding Shuga' Baby to one of Tiny Sole's names!
    You know, we can't have a cat unless they have about seven names, or more! ;)

I also like to call her fudge ripple, like the ice cream, because of her coloring and markings. :)

Thanks everyone for keeping their eyes on us!
    I've got to get over to the Main Forum to moan about our other kitties issues...before this weekend, I hope.

XOXO, Joanne + Tiny Sole

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

So good to see Tiny Sole on the beach! Tell her to come on down to the shore and sit under the little umbrellas that @Bellasmom Bella sets up for everyone - @Olive & Paula makes cattinis for everyone to have one; we've got to get @Amanda and a Loudogg back down to the beach for a little surfing - when they go into the lagoon - you'll really have some fun then - it's nerve wracking and wonderful all at the same time...crazy huh?:woot::woot:

Sonia & Leo and Joanne&TinySole like this.
  9. Joanne&TinySole

Oh boy! I can hardly wait, and I know it's coming! I'm just hoping she won't decide to take us to the beach this weekend! :eek:

10. Olive & Paula

Olive has been in the beach all day. So hope she doesn't get sunburned.

11. Joanne&TinySole

:cat::D:cat::D

12. Joanne&TinySole

Looks like Tiny Sole is maybe wanting to go to the beach! ...must be the enticing idea of the cattinis!

Bedtime +3 is 249, so she's on her way down again.
    She just had a little snack before we head to sleep and I will get another test or two in when I wake up through the night then post here.

She wanted me to ask you when does she get to go into remission?! :p:kiss::cat:
    I'll update with new numbers soon.

Good night, and much love to beans and kitties alike. <3

13. Olive & Paula

When they are without insulin for 2 weeks.

14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh no!!! You just jinxed your weekend ya know??:p Luci is telepathic and reads my mind - or maybe she's reading my posts...just be on your guard...as soon as you something like DOSE INCREASE or DECREASE or not when I'm doing something really IMPORTANT - those ears perk up...and she'll do EXACTLY the opposite of what you're trying to avoid.:banghead: :banghead: I swear it happens to me every single time - try not to think about it at all...TinySole is tuned in:rolleyes:...prepare yourself accordingly...those cats...you gotta watch them...I think I need to get an aluminum foil cap (like from the movies) to protect my thoughts from Luci.:facepalm::p

15. Joanne&TinySole

Oh, no! You are right! I probably just did jinx myself! ...off to make my own tinfoil hat! ;):D

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.