8/3 Maggie AMPS 405; +3 273; +6 292; PMPS 327 Vines for Mags

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

8/2 Maggie

Yesterday
    AMPS 256
    +3 219
    +7 231
    PMPS 510
    +1 494 Vet
    +5 304
    +9 336

Morning :coffee: I wasn't able to get back online yesterday after taking Mags to Vetty. Thanks for all the visits and vines. Maggie has been feeling off lately, and yesterday was the worst, as you can see by her numbers. She had a poor appy, but was okay with eating the Wellness via syringe. When I saw the jump to 510, it was alarming as she's never gotten that high before and the way she was feeling. The Vet squeezed her in at 5:00, and took urine for a urinalysis and also b/w. I should have the results sometime this morning. She placed her on an antibiotic just to get a head start if there is a UTI, with the weekend coming up and all, too. She has a heart arrhythmia, which she never had before. Mags is Stage 4 CRD, and it's only numbers, as it's how the kitty feels, but things are catching up with my sweet girl. She is on a binder for the high phosphorus, but the side effects are constipation, for her especially already prone with the Megacolon. So we increased the Miralax and Cisapride to compensate, but her bm's have been too loose and far between, trying to balance things. She also did have a little blood in her poo yesterday.

Thanks for any vines for appy and poo and feeling better. Sending vines to all other kitties needing them, too.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 7/3 Maggie AMPS 405; +3 273 Vines for Mags

Sending feel better soon vines and regular solid poo vines and normal appetite vines to Maggie. And hugs to you, Ann.

Have you tried baby food squash for the poo issues? J.D. is prone to constipation too, and when he was on bupe for a week after his dental, the baby food squash helped him to go regularly.

3. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

((Ann)) I'm glad the vet was able to squeeze Mags in last night for some tests. I'm sending many vines today ~ I hope she feels better asap.
    :YMHUG:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sending lots and lots of feel better vines for Mags. Please let us know what the lab results have to say.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Sending tons of vines for Mags. Hugs to you, Ann.
    Liz

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

My heart is with you this morning. I will send as many vines as I can for Maggie. Feel better, our sweet Maggie. I agree too, it is how they feel over all that matters, the numbers eventually do no matter. You take care Ann. May the power of LL vines do their magic. Be better little one.

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Aww, sending lots of hugs to you Ann and feel better vines to Maggie! cat_pet_icon

8. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

((((Ann and Maggie))))

9. KarensPoe

KarensPoe Member

Tons of vines in every form for Mags...hoping tests come back ok and she's on the mend very soon. Glad for you that your vet got you in and you get a head start on the ABs just in case.

Lots of hugs and scritches to you both from me and Poe :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending feel better vines, anti-infection vines, normal poo vines.... and hugs and scritches. cat_pet_icon

11. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. I'm so sorry that Maggie is feeling bad. So glad the vet was able to squeeze her in see her. Sending lots of healing vines to Maggie and we have her and you in our Prayers Ann.

Have a great day.

12. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,

Sending mega feel better vines for Maggie. Hugs for you, mommabean.

Jane

13. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ann, I've been so worried about Mags, because you didn't get back to her condo after the vet visit. I haven't been able to get back to board, this morning.

Oh Magggie, Auntie Barb is sending up lots of prayers for you to be better. cat_pet_icon

Ya know Ann, no one wants their baby to have an infection of any kind, of course, but sometimes having a problem that is curable is a good thing. A UTI is the better scenario, in this case, yes?
    Sending lots of feel better vines to you too. I know your heart hurts, when your sweetheart doesn't feel well. :YMHUG:

14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 8/3 Maggie AMPS 405; +3 273 Vines for Mags

Oops! Sorry, just corrected the date. I had 7/3!

Thanks everyone for all the vines and prayers. You all are so amazing, and I so appreciate the support.
    I did originally try the Squash bf, but eventually Mags would not eat it. I was using it to mix the Miralax. I went back to her fav, Gerber bf.
    I've been giving her mini meals of the Wellness via the food syringe, and she's taking it well and no vomit. Just a little bit of poo spotting.
    Thanks again and will keep you posted.

15. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh No! Mags! You is sick?! What's wrong girlfriend? You can't be sick. We gots to race cars today. So you have to feel better. My bean made some yummy fuds, I can bring you some that will get you to eat!

Hurry up and feel better soon, so we can have our car race...think zoom, zoom and that will make you feel better.

Signed Maui the Magnificent

16. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Oh Ann, I am so sorry to hear this! Now I feel realllllly guilty for taking day off from the board. I too hope it is just a UTI and that the ABs clear it up quickly. Abs always work really quickly for Tess when she gets UTIs. I hope the drop this morning means they are starting to help.

Sending tons of healing vines for Miss Maggie!

17. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm in the middle of teachign a class, but had to check on sweet Mags. TONS of prayers coming your way. That +3 is looking good...prayers that the ABs are working and Maggie starts feelign better....

18. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 8/3 Maggie AMPS 405; +3 273; +6 292 Vines for Mags

Hi and thanks again for all the vines and prayers. I meant to thank you all individually but couldn't get my act together this morning. I didn't get too much sleep. Barb, so sorry we worried you, the Board seemed to go down off and on last evening. Ann, no worries of taking a day off. :D Maui, thanks for your sweet note. Amy, yellow is better than black.

The Vet called and it's a little hopeful. She thinks there is a possibility Mags may have an infection, but we won't know until the culture comes back Monday or Tuesday. One reason she thinks so is her neutrophils are High and also her WBC. No improvement on the Creatinine and Phosphorus. Her urine is clear or dilute, so there's no way of telling if she has an infection until the culture results. Her Potassium is still low.
    I'm to keep doing the home treatment of fluids twice a day, the Cisapride three times/day, her Tumil-K, the binder and the rest. Mags is good about taking the Wellness with the food syringe, but I'll try it on her own in a dish, too. For some reason, now she won't eat the bf. I could try yogurt to disguise the meds. That's about it. I'll know more when the culture results come back. In the meanntime shes's on the antibiotic, Veraflox Susp, liquid, thank goodness. Mags does not like pills. I thought I had given her an appy stim. this morning only to find it buried in he blanket.

19. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Sneaky lil Maggie - you take your pills like a brave girl, ok? Glad the numbers came down some. Hope you get some answers you can work with next week. Sending vines your way!

20. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Ann, thanks for the update. I'll continue to send vines. I hope she continues to come down for you today/tonight.
    Hugs and TLC to Mags (and you!)

21. Amy&TrixieCat

"Hopeful" is very good. Maybe this has been brewing since her last enema, and that's why she didn't bounce back so quickly. In any event, she is so lucky to have you on her side, Ann. Tons of prayers still coming your way....Please update us when you can, but be sure to take care of yourself, too.

22. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

(((Ann & MAGGIE))) Sending appy vines, poo vines, healing vines and comfort vines for Maggie (and you!) Keeping y'all in my prayers, too.

23. Anne & Zener GA

Hopeful is good news. Sending heaps of vines to Mags and tons of hugs to you. We have Ms Mags in our thoughts each and every day. :YMHUG:

Attached Files:

24. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann
    Been thinking about you guys and wanted to check on you. Sending tons of feel better vines for Maggie! You are doing an amazing job with her! Paws crossed you find out what is going on from the labs. Prayers and vines coming your way!

25. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for Maggie to feel better and eat better. I hope the AB works fast.

26. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Ann))) You are an amazing bean for all you do with Maggie. I've been thinking of Maggie since I saw last night's numbers. We are all sending heaps of healing vines and have all fingers and paws crossed here for a speedy recovery.

27. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Maggie, I'm sending you a beautiful bouquet of healing vines this evening. They are the best vines I have ever seen, and I know that you will benefit from them. My mamabean says to tell you that she is thinking good thoughts that your tests will reveal something that is not serious and that can be made better very soon. I know your mamabean is doing everything she can for you. Please tell her that all your LL pals are with you and that the KTSS will be along whenever you wish.
    Hugs,
    ~Rusty

((((Ann)))), I'm sorry to be so late this evening, but just wanted you to know that we are sending all of our prayers and positive thoughts that Maggie is just going through a rough patch and that she will be feeling better soon.

Hugs and scritches

Ella

28. TokyoKitty

TokyoKitty Member

Sammy sends a garden full of healing vines and purrs to Maggie. Get well soon!

29. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Re: 8/3 Maggie AMPS 405; +3 273; +6 292; PMPS 327 Vines for

Oh Ann I'm so sorry, I hope mags starts feeling better, Here's a poster for her, sending good poppy vines and (((big Hugs))) to you.
    [​IMG]

30. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

PMPS 327
    Mag has stayed fairly flat since the +3 wich is much better than yesterday. She's mostly resting and is okay with the food syringe and Wellness. She is moving around a little more than yesterday.

Thanks for all the vines, prayers and kindness, :YMHUG: Tara, Josie, Amy, Deborah, Anne & Zener, thanks for that cute pic of the crazy kitties, :lol: Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Carla, Wendy, Ella & Rusty and TokyoKitty .

Time for me to visit some condos.

31. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Maggie & Ann)))))
    Hugs for you both...you deserve a relaxing evening and we hope you are both having just that.
    You have been so busy between the vet visit and the meds and the syringing....you are doing a
    wonderful job Ann. I know Maggie appreciates all that you do for her....
    Thinking of you both and sending all sorts of needed vines for Maggie....with love from us....

32. Amy&TrixieCat

Yes, that PMPS is much better than yesterday. Moving around more, also better. You two are an awesome team :RAHCAT :YMHUG: .

33. Anne & Zener GA

Detective Poo here, been thinking of Maggie all day and sending tons of my best vines, along with the regular poo vines. ((((Ann))))
    Liz

34. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hi (((Ann)))

Just wanted to drop by and send tons of vines for Miss Maggie, all kinds of vines - feel good vines, poo vines, eat yer food vines, and healing vines to clear up that possible infection. Give Mags hugs and scritches from me,

Hugs and prayers to you too, Ann :smile:
    Kathie

35. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Oh Ann, so sorry to hear Maggie is not feeling well.
    Sending lots and lots of vines to Maggie.
    I hope she'll feel better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.