8/3 Perry 419, +5 317, |PMPS 313, reducie Day1

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Perry & Jenn, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

Yesterday's condo, in which Perry earned a reduction again. We're now all the way back down to 1.0u. What a cascade! He was on 2.0u just two weeks ago.

Running red this morning after not getting an evening shot last night, and he's already drinking water. That happened the last time we had a skipped/partial shot, too, and I suppose it's good to know that this is a symptom that will return immediately when he zooms back up into high numbers.

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Perry comes back down today.

Perry & Jenn likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Congratulations on reducie
    Bring it on back down Perry

Perry & Jenn likes this.
  4. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Congrats on the reducie, I hope Perry does well on this dose! Clear that bounce quickly for mom bud :D:cool:

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Was there a reason you skipped Perry's shot last night? You could have stalled (without feeding) to see if his numbers were rising.

6. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

Funny, I just mentioned this to @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak because PS did something Perry's done several times now -- we've delayed when this has happened in the past few weeks, and he either held steady or dropped even more because he's really hungry. (You can see that drop on our spreadsheet on 7/25, when we delayed :20 and Perry went from a 103 to 76.) Perry had napped well past when he usually gets up for more food, so I knew he was on empty and pretty darned hungry when I got that 81 yesterday. Also, we had dinner plans and couldn't stay to monitor after shooting.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It can be helpful to put something in the comments section of your SS to explain so people don't keep asking you the same question. Not being available monitor is a good reason to not shoot a low number.