8/7 PetSit & red. earned-GusPMPS 144,+2 163,+3 80,+3.5 138, +4 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gussie's mom (GA), Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

A bit of a food spike at +1 instead of heading down already. Maybe you will be able to get some sleep tonight. Fingers crossed that Gus does a nice safe surf for you. Good luck with this cycle...hopefully this will all settle into being a good dose for his vacation dosing. I will check in tomorrow and see how you fared. ;)

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  2. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for all of your help:bighug: I'm hoping so too! But he does have a mind of his own!;)

Tuxedo Mom likes this.
  3. Gussie's mom (GA)

+3 and he's dropped to 80 down from 163 at +2. Guess I'd better put on the coffee again!:facepalm:

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like the depot is still kicking in

Here's your first 5 cups! :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Gussie....slow it down buddy....where's the fire???

5. Gussie's mom (GA)

Thank you for the chuckle! :)

6. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gave some LC with some HC gravy to slow him down, hope it puts the brakes on some!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  7. Gussie's mom (GA)

Guess there was a little more HC gravy in there than I thought! :confused:Back out of the lagoon at 138!:woot:

8. Chris & China (GA)

After all you've been through, I wouldn't hesitate in the least in just carbing him up to the max so you can get some rest

He's already earned his 2nd reduction in quick time....you can start over tomorrow

He has nothing left to "prove" tonight anyway

9. Gussie's mom (GA)

That sounds like a good plan! I think I will monitor him a bit longer as when he drops he tends to do it pretty suddenly and I'm guessing once my head hits that pillow it's going to take something major to shake me awake!;) I've been setting two alarms when I've tried to grab a cat nap ( haha no pun intended) between tests. Spooked myself sleeping thru the +2 ( actually I was teleported to a parallel universe because I know I tested but there was no record of it on the meter or spread sheet:woot:) one of the times awhile back he dropped suddenly!

10. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Gussie and @Osha need to stop watching old movies late at night.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Hit a roadblock with my work. Off to bed. Hope the beans get some sleep.

Osha likes this.
  11. Chris & China (GA)

That's why most of us having PJ parties don't go to bed....We sit up and snooze in chairs or lay on uncomfortable couches so we don't fully fall asleep....and set one alarm next to us and another on the far side of the room that we have to get up to shut off

Then there's something like THIS ....LOL

12. Gussie's mom (GA)

Thanks! Love that sentence above! Is it part of what you are writing? If that was the first sentence in a book I would buy the book!
    Sleep well. Thanks so much for checking in on us!

13. Gussie's mom (GA)

Oh man all my cats are looking at me because I am SO laughing out loud!! That is hilarious!!!

14. Chris & China (GA)

Yeah I found it hard to believe they actually made something like that, but there are actually quite a few different models!!

Hope Gussie gives you a break and lets you sleep soon...going to be 2am here soon so I am going to have to hit the hay myself.

I see @Wendy&Neko is around (at least right now)...maybe she can check on you for your next test

15. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

It's from The Blues Brothers :)

16. Gussie's mom (GA)

Thanks!

17. Gussie's mom (GA)

That's right! Wow I AM tiredo_O I own that movie!:woot::banghead:

18. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

No, unfortunately. Nothing so brilliant. This project is academicky. And I'm not the writer but the dog's body who does everything but the kitchen sink. Chasing down a quotation that author wants to use but it is attributed to 2 different writers who may or may not have gotten the idea/concept from the other.

Quotation from here:

19. Gussie's mom (GA)

Yikes, that sounds complicated and touchy! Sleep well!

20. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

That +3 was interesting. I suspect it was a bad strip. I never got much info with a +1 but Gussie has shown otherwise at times. Pretty impressive to be surfing blue after the reductions. I think you get get some sleep tonight. Wonder what he has planned for the next cycle?

21. Gussie's mom (GA)

So nice to see you again! So that's what might have happened! It baffles me. There was one other time he had a really lie read in the middle of a nice surf. Bet that was the case then too! I'm glad you posted because I've been staying up trying to figure out what his plans were! Thank you! I'm getting ready to do his +5 test. If it's still blue I will take the opportunity to grab more than a couple of hours sleep! You must be a mind reader, I was just on the board looking for how Max did today!

22. Gussie's mom (GA)

It's 129 @+5. I bet you were right Elise, looks like a fluke bad strip! I think I will head to bed. Tomorrow I hope to be able to keep that rescheduled Dr appointment!
    Thanks again so much,
    Les

23. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Nice work again today, Leslie. I hope you are already in bed and snoozing soundly.

Gussie, you've done enough today. You surf quietly and safely all night, and tomorrow, you be a good boy and let Mama get to her doctor appointment!

24. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Sleep well. I hope you get to the doctor tomorrow.

25. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Leslie

Stopped in to see what antics Gus got up to last night.

I see he wasn't being as dramatic as the last few days, but still keeping you guessing. I really wonder of that +3 was a bad strip of if Gus was debating on doing some more diving, considering that he dipped back down at +6. It could be that he is finally starting to react quicker to the HC or is getting tired of all the shenanigans he has been doing. With Gus it is do hard to say. In any event it looks like you were able to get a little more sleep than you have been lately.

Fingers crossed that Gus behaves today so that you can make your Dr's appointment this time. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.