8/9 - Shakepeare - AMPS 403

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by dmartini4, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmartini4

dmartini4 Well-Known Member

Morning Folks
    Another Yuk day and night
    PMPS was 371
    AMPS 403
    I raised today to 2.25 units so we shall see where he goes with that
    I have not had time to update SS, I took tomorrow off so that is on my list of many things to do
    Wishong everyone a great day with great numbers! :mrgreen:

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose :cool:

3. donnahc

donnahc Well-Known Member

Hi Denise!
    Sorry you had some yuk numbers but hopefully a dose increase will cure them. Sending you good vibes for that!
    (((((hugs)))))

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Just an observation...

I'm not sure why you decreased Shakes' dose from 2.0u to 1.75u. I think you are going to need to be very diligent about dose increases. Shakes' SS looked much better when he was at over 3.0u. I'm guessing you may need to be giving at least that much insulin to get his numbers out of the higher range. I'd really consider increasing every 4 cycles until you are seeing more yellow and blue.

Just my 2 cents.

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. oh shakespeare .. these are not the numbers we like to see you in! Please come down from there, ok? Have a great day guys!

6. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Hey, Denise -

Sorry Shakes is running high; good luck with the increase. I know sometimes it's hard to know what to do...wish this dance had easier steps...

Hope you're having a great night -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

7. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

(((Denise)))

It's awful to see those high numbers so much, we know. I hope you'll consider Sienne's advice. I understand that it may seem quite aggressive to increase every 4 cycles, hunting for a good dose - but just try to imagine how relieced you'd be to see SHakes in some pretty numbers! This is a tried-and-tested option to try and find that dose, and you'll have all of us here around to support you as you go along. Please consider it, alright?

Thinking of you!
    Jane

8. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Hey Shakes - glad you got the message! I thought I was stood up, but then there you were, just like me... in the red booth at IHOP! I opted for waffles today... I just couldn't decide... and then cat(2)_steam isn't there any more to suggest. I guess she got fired! Hope yours were good! Mom said the SUNNY SIDE UP eggs were even better, so I tried some, but not for long.
    Your buddy,
    Grayson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.