8 years ago

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jen & Squeak, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

Realized today while reading a 'newbie' post that I missed an anniversary...eight years ago Squeak was diagnosed with diabetes, and my internet addiction was born! And also born was my friendship with some absolutely wonderful people.

Squeak went off of insulin within a few months...we were so lucky. But it has been a great experience learning through others and I cannot imagine how things would be different if it weren't for that diagnosis. I just wish Robin were still around to help me celebrate :(

Newbies...keep your heads up, be willing to learn and stand strong for your cats and you will do fine! Trust me, I was a wreck so if I can do it so can you :)

Jen

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

I really appreciate that you are still paying it forward, Jen. You give excellent, straight forward advice. It is always good to see your posts on Health!

3. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

An Awesome 8 years!!! Wow!!! that must be an OTJ record!!!! You are an awesome mommabean!!!

4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Robin would be proud.
    j

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.