9/16 Tina AMPS 132 +4 110 +10 126 PMPS 104 +4 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning dear beans,
    I hope you either enjoyed the weekend, or are happy it's Monday! Mondays (and/or Tuesdays) have long been an "off" day for me, since I work more on the weekends.
    Tina is so much more like my old cat, I'm not going to complain about anything today, lol! So, now it's been over two months since she started insulin. She's gone from couch locked, to walking at a fast pace, sometimes hopping down a foot or more, instead of using stair steps. And she follows me around like a puppy at times. Very vocal, with different sounds again too. Look at me, feed me, open the window, brush me, sit by me, pet me, open that door, get that medicine out of my food, and even sometimes, check my BG (probably another get me food).

Have the best day possible . . . .:):cat::cat::)

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy for you; you got your little girl back! :joyful:
    Now let's hope for one or two greens today !!
    Have a beautiful Monday, Jan!

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Awwww....how nice, that's about all you can ask for:)...I hope Tina continues "up" this wonderful path and her numbers go "down" to beautiful safe green numbers:D:D

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Don't you just love it when they are feeling good and acting like themselves. Except I don't know what Olive was like before she got here, but she is totally different now.

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

So nice to hear Tina's feeling better! :joyful:
    [​IMG]

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Isn't it wonderful when they feel good! Health restored!!! Thanks to a wonderful mama bean she has helping her :)

8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So happy for you both! It's all because of you Jan! :bighug:

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great report for Tina. :):):)

10. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Look at you Tina - bringin' those numbers all down. Good job Jan.:woot:

11. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Tina is acting like her old self. And although she didn’t make it to green, she had a very nice flat blue cycle. I think you will start seeing flat green cycles regularly before long.

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I hope so Jill. Today was different and I'm a little stumped.
    I was gone through the regular +8 animal family dinner (stuck in a long appointment). Arrived home at +10 and she was 126, and I fed since she hadn't eaten a snack in 6 hours. Then 104 at PMPS which was a surprise. Fun surprise though - just makes me think I should space the food differently.
    Scooter looks almost TOO good!! Tina would be greener with a human meter;) She kind of likes that stand off with her green right now.

13. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I forgot you use an Alpa Trac. She would be green! She probably would have been even lower if you hadn’t fed at +10. She’s getting serious about working the juice! :D