9/19 Autumn amps-169

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MommaOfMuse, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Well best laid plans went up in smoke last night. DH had it all lined up for us to have Sam my favorite vet tech to pet sit for us tomorrow and reservation at a beautiful Bed & Breakfast for this weekend to celebrate our 7th anniversary. Well he got told yesterday he has to work tomorrow and Sam can and will test for me but I'm not comfortable leaving Autumn right now were there is no one around to test her more than just preshots, she's just too unpredictable at the moment.

But there will be a lifetime of anniversaries to celebrate and Autumn is an ancient lady so our time with her is limited. She is the priority.

Mel and The Fur Gang

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Bummer about the plans.

3. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary! drinking24

That stinks about him having to work. And what's going on with Autumn? She seems to be quite the drama queen lately with her numbers. :lol: Are you just not paying her enough attention??

4. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

Sorry, Mel. Hopefully Autumn will get her numbers right, feel better and you and Jon can do a honny weekend soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.