9/20 Tomcat PMPS 70, +1=85, +2=92, +4=109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tomtom13, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=104809

Hello all

well Tom gave me yet another surprise at PM shot time: 57! WHAT?......I would have immediately re-tested, but by the time I got up and got another strip...he was off. So I waited 12 mins! :lol: when I got the 70...I was glad to see that as I can shoot that number!

I was a little apprehensive though....so I really had to think about how many carbs to give him at shot time....5, 7 ....maybe 10? what to do...what to do? so I settled on 8%.....which was most likely too high...but I don't regret it. I am happy with his cycle....

thank you all for your visits yesterday...

***Wendy:
    thank you ...I did not know that! I will buy them next time I am at the store!

will do tonight!

*****Amy:

ha! what was that all about? what does that do? you need to remind her of those days when she wonders about your devotion to Papaya!

*****Marje:

yes....I shouldn't have waited as long as I did!! My trigger finger is as bad as yours!

*******B:

well, hell Bern, you sure are a lot of help!! :lol: :lol:

*******Dara:

I am giving him the supplements for arthritis. He is a little gimpy at times. When he had surgery to have a leg pin removed, the vet said he could "see" arthritis. So I thought I would try the pills for 6 weeks or so before I ask about Adequan. He has no problems jumping up/down....although he does choose to use the 2 ramps I have for him on the couch and the bed....but he can fly up a set of stairs. I did notice the other day that he was stiff and sore after a prior day of running around in the garden....he is not used to that activity.....Given all of that.....I am unsure if he is "ready" for Adequan shots. Don't they have to be pretty bad when you start those?

Good night to us all

~kelly
    ~kelly

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

"Caught and killed a mouse" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Your SS is interesting reading. I guess he burned a little BGs chasing after that. Too bad DH didn't let him have the snack. Great to see you shooting low now.

I've only given a cat Adequen (or rather Cartrophen, the Canadian equivalent) when arthritis was really bad. It helped a lot. Was it a front or back leg that had the arthritis? I'm guessing front if he can race upstairs.

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

punkin had arthritis and the adequan definitely helped him move more easily. i tried cosequin first but didn't really see any difference. i wouldn't hesitate to use it. arthritis hurts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.