9/22/2019 Phoebe guarded update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Phoebes (GA), Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

So it'sbeen 5 months since we thought we were gonna have to say goodbye to our girl. 5 wonderful, frustrating, educational financial binding months. (I know you all get "it") the tumor has grown a little now the size of an almond. Still not interfering with with the urine, other than the aim is off.
    She started feeling bad last week around monday. She hadnt pooped the whole weekend and was not eating but bites of food so we took her in monday. Got bloodwork, urinalysis and a partial enema. She had about 4 poops. And her numbers went high. Into the 400s. Bloodwork nothing major, physical assessment nothing outstanding. BUN was up a little, she is still a little anemic. Went home with antibiotic in case of urinary infection. And we uped her fluids from 150 every other day to 100 every day. Orders for miralax. She still didn't feel good, could just tell. By Friday night she was barely moving acting like in pain with meatloafing and lying flat. Her numbers still high. So took her back in Saturday morning. Stopped the antibiotic, urine came back barely elevated white cells. Thought maybe was making her feel bad. She checked her again said she did not believe she was constipated. Ordered Onisor for pain since worked in the past But our girl is just not feeling well. She said if she's not feeling better by monday or Tuesday she's really not sure what more we can do at this point. She didn't feel any masses, and I talked to phoebe didn't get an answer.
    I guess basically just asking for positive energy and prayers if you do those.
    Sorry for not updating more we were just enjoying our girl. I can't tell you how tired I am, I can only imagine how she is feeling. Thanks for being here. It's comforting. I know I missed alot of information. I just feel like it's the end drawing near again. She's such a fighter. But do I want her to fight anymore or just be at peace. Thank you to those who continue to lift Miss Phoebe up. It's felt and appreciated.

2. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

sending prayers and healing vines, for Phoebe and for all of you

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((( Angela and Phoebe )))))
    Such a beautiful little one...
    sending positive thoughts and white light.

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you Angela and your precious girl Phoebe , such a sweet face. I pray that she starts to feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.